the Rift

[OPEN] opulence is the end

Tyra Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Tyra

"Hell comes in all colors"

The journey was long and tiresome for Tyra, she had been wandering for days before Lena found her, so she was quite filthy, muddy, and even cut up on her legs. Her head low as she followed Lena, she walked with a firm gate, but every step was weak. However, when Lena said that they were finally there.. the mare's head sprung up and she looked around quickly, as if someone had smacked her on the side and woke her up from sleep walking. Looking around at the land surrounding them, the mountains, the snow, the beautiful trees and the sky. It looked wonderful, Tyra thought quietly to herself. Stepping up beside Lena in a few strides, since she was a very tall mare, she walked firmly now, instead of wary or weak steps, she walked with confidence. Looking over to Lena, she smiled, even if it was small, before she said quietly, "Thank you... I'd love you to be my guide and show me around your home. Wherever you wish to go first." Tyra's hide twitched a bit at the cold, not very much used to it yet, but she would. She wasn't horribly shivering, but she was frigid. Good thing she was a tall horse with a lot of muscle, and some fat, that provided easy warmth for her. Tyra shook her head and neck, "Is there anyone I shouldn't talk to or avoid? Who is.. the leader of this herd..?" She wanted to know ahead of time so that she can be wary and avoid trouble. The last thing she needed was more trouble.

[OOC: Thanks for the welcome btw (saw it in the other post) means a lot. ^^]

Messages In This Thread
opulence is the end - by Lena - 12-29-2013, 01:14 PM
RE: opulence is the end - by Tyra - 12-29-2013, 03:27 PM
RE: opulence is the end - by Lena - 01-04-2014, 07:48 PM