the Rift

[OPEN] another part of me [lakota]

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
Ktulu

It seemed as if a lifetime had passed before she could hear the distant echo of thundering hooves above the joyful shouting of Eytan's voice within her mind. "A'kota! A'kota! A'kota's coming!" It set Ktulu's heart to racing and made her muscles tight with a nervous tension that she hadn't felt in a while. She hated the feeling, but at the same time she adored it because she knew she was about to be face to face with someone who she would lay her life down for. There had been many times when she'd been face to face with Lakota before, they had fought, had argued, flirted, argued some more, and said their goodbyes, but now they were opening up a new chapter of their lives. They would have been able to do so sooner if Ktulu hadn't been such a stubborn ass, but it was one of the many faults that Lakota had come to accept.

Ktulu smiled when she heard her name on Lakota's lips, thinking that the word had never sounded more right. "Lakota." She answered back as the smaller mare came to her and shoved herself against her chest. The Constrictor stumbled back several steps as she hooked her neck over Lakota in a clearly possessive manner, and when she regained her footing held the medic tightly against her chest, amazed at just how well they fit together. "I'm here." She repeated after the mantra that Lakota had been saying over and over again. It really did almost feel like a dream because the last time they had been together they had been arguing and if it hadn't been for the two bears they probably would have ended their friendship right there in the Thistle Meadow.

"You're welcome." Eytan's piped up and when Ktulu looked at him he had leaned his weight against the younger polar bear and was watching the two mares like a proud parent would a foal taking its first steps. "You're growing up." Ktulu rolled her eyes at the bear and squeezed Lakota once more before forcing herself to let go and take a step back.

Lakota had never looked more beautiful, but then again Ktulu had never seen the mare be truly happy and carefree. There was no weight that was dragging her down. No sadness tarnished those beautiful violet eyes and it made Ktulu's heart ache to know that she had been one of the bastards that had made Lakota hurt the way she had. Did she really even deserve to call someone like Lakota her own?

Probably not, but she would.

The dark mare banished the thought from her mind and once more was pulling Lakota against her chest. "I came back for you." She whispered. It had taken her a long time to finally come to her senses and realized that she was being selfish and demanding something from Lakota that she shouldn't have been demanding. What would she have done if she had been in Lakota's place? "If you'll have me." She whispered again, but even if Lakota denied her she would always hold Ktulu's heart.

@[Lakota]

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
another part of me [lakota] - by Ktulu - 12-29-2013, 09:30 PM
RE: another part of me [lakota] - by Lakota - 12-31-2013, 12:56 AM
RE: another part of me [lakota] - by Ktulu - 12-31-2013, 01:24 AM
RE: another part of me [lakota] - by Locket - 12-31-2013, 01:34 AM
RE: another part of me [lakota] - by Lakota - 12-31-2013, 02:15 AM
RE: another part of me [lakota] - by Ktulu - 01-01-2014, 08:17 PM
RE: another part of me [lakota] - by Lakota - 01-08-2014, 02:12 AM
RE: another part of me [lakota] - by Jorogumo - 01-08-2014, 02:17 AM
RE: another part of me [lakota] - by Ktulu - 01-08-2014, 08:22 PM