the Rift

[OPEN] another part of me [lakota]

Lakota the Poisoner Posts: 278
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1hh :: 7 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Aodaun :: Polar Bear :: Terrorize Brit

Time seemed to slow down when their eyes met, ruby on amethyst. Lakota felt the world revolve oddly around her, butterflies going wild in her stomach. She simply didn't know how everything could be going so perfectly. Life never went easy on her. What had she done to deserve this? What had she done to show Lady Fate that she was worthy of Ktulu? Of a second chance at love? Her beads clicked harmoniously in her ears, and briefly, she heard Ithrim's voice in her head. Love again. Be free. Her heart swelled, happy tears flowing even faster. Even if it was merely her mind playing tricks on her, she would take it. She would accept it.

Aodaun is happily leaning back against Eytan as he watches the two mares crash into each other, as if the possibility of pain was nothing to them in their moment of bliss and reunion. Kota curled up beneath Ktulu's neck, happily folding beneath the larger mare, finding bliss wrapped in her scent. Ktulu's smile was like a ray of sunshine, it was something so rare to see, she cherished it. Her heart fluttered at the fact that she had put that smile there. She had made Ktulu so happy with her presence that the stoic maiden deigned to give her such a lovely gift.

Ktulu caught her mid-flight, the two of them stumbling, and Lakota didn't even bother to hide the shiver that went through her when the other mare grabbed her body possessively and tugged her closer. It felt delicious, so perfect, it made her melt into her mistress without a second thought. Was this what love felt like? It had been so long, so long, since Lakota had last indulged in its sweet euphoria. Her name was like sugar on Ktulu's lips, and she gave a soft whimper of pleasure at simply hearing her own name. Love did strange things to people, and Lakota hoped that what love did to her wouldn't chase Ktulu away. "I'm here." Lakota gave a soft hiccuping sob among her laughs, happy tears bubbling over. She really was here.

Aodaun was happily dancing about in her thoughts, words beyond him, just pleased that they had finally made up. He reached over to Eytan and tugged on the grizzly's ear gently, playfully. He was but a babe in comparison, snuggling deeper into Eytan's side, wanting attention from his idol. Their bondeds had finally found love. Ao never wanted it to be broken apart.

Lakota made a soft sound of displeasure when Ktulu let go and moved back, tilting her head up to look at her beloved. She felt really shy, doing so, having Ktulu look at her with tears on her face and a nervous smile, wind-messed locks and all. The words that came from the one she loved shocked her, eyes flying open like a startled deer. It took her a few seconds to even get her mouth working right. "W-What?" Back? What did she mean by back? Back as in...as in how she was standing there, visiting her? Or back as in...as in...?

She hardly dared to imagine it, to hope that Ktulu meant in such a way. But the words that came next cemented it for her. Ktulu came back to be a part of the Foothills once more. Came back for her. Once more her tears began to trickle down her face, face scrunching up in a futile effort to combat them. "You idiot," she choked fondly, moving forward to shove her face into Ktulu's marked shoulder, embarrassed by her tears, wanting to hide them. Ktulu pulled her even closer, and Lakota's laughs were pitiful hiccups once again. "Of course I will, stupid!" she mumbled into her shoulder, laughing incredulously.

"I love you, I love you, you came back, oh Ktulu," she cried softly into her skin, eyes shut tight, hidden away from the world in the hold of her loved one.

LAKOTA
quote quote quote

image credits
table by whit

Messages In This Thread
another part of me [lakota] - by Ktulu - 12-29-2013, 09:30 PM
RE: another part of me [lakota] - by Lakota - 12-31-2013, 12:56 AM
RE: another part of me [lakota] - by Ktulu - 12-31-2013, 01:24 AM
RE: another part of me [lakota] - by Locket - 12-31-2013, 01:34 AM
RE: another part of me [lakota] - by Lakota - 12-31-2013, 02:15 AM
RE: another part of me [lakota] - by Ktulu - 01-01-2014, 08:17 PM
RE: another part of me [lakota] - by Lakota - 01-08-2014, 02:12 AM