the Rift

[OPEN] another part of me [lakota]

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali

when your eyes are red and emptiness is all you know
with the darkness fed i will be your scarecrow</style>

"I came back." Ktulu repeated to Lakota, her crimson eyes studying the roan's tear stained face. Part of her couldn't help but wonder why Lakota cared about her as much as she did and the other part was grateful that she did because it meant that she wasn't alone. She extended her muzzle and brushed it across Lakota's cheeks, wiping away tears before she tugged her to her chest once more and held her there securely. Her own eyes misted and she blinked them several times before the threat of crying had diminished.

"You idiot. Of course I will, stupid!"

At first Ktulu was shocked, then she laughed quietly. Had anyone else called her an idiot there was no doubt that there would have been dire consequences, but this was Lakota. She could have said anything to Ktulu at that moment and the dark mare would have shrugged it off. She could have screamed at her, accused her of any number of horrendous things and no harm would have befallen the medic because Ktulu would sooner throw herself into the heart of Helovia before she deliberately caused Lakota any harm.

"I love you, I love you, you came back, oh Ktulu."

A sense of peaceful bliss befell Ktulu as she listened to Lakota's declaration of love and she found the words forming on her lips. "I love you, too." Her voice was quiet, obviously meant for Lakota's ears only. Of course Eytan had to pop into Ktulu's mind at that moment and make the mare giggle. "A'kota and Tooloo sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G..." The bear let out a bark of laughter and rolled onto his side toward the polar bear that was vying so desperately for his attention. He then clambered to his feet and took off at a run into the Foothills, happy to finally be back home.

Several minutes later Ktulu pulled herself away from Lakota and looked gingerly at the smaller mare. She brushed Lakota's dark forelock from her eyes and placed a gentle 'kiss' on her forehead, much like the one Lakota had given her on the day that Eios had crossed the border into the Foothills. "I've been away from you for far too long." She admitted as she stepped close once more because the desire of feeling Lakota against her was too much to ignore. "I'm sorry."

"."

Credits

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
another part of me [lakota] - by Ktulu - 12-29-2013, 09:30 PM
RE: another part of me [lakota] - by Lakota - 12-31-2013, 12:56 AM
RE: another part of me [lakota] - by Ktulu - 12-31-2013, 01:24 AM
RE: another part of me [lakota] - by Locket - 12-31-2013, 01:34 AM
RE: another part of me [lakota] - by Lakota - 12-31-2013, 02:15 AM
RE: another part of me [lakota] - by Ktulu - 01-01-2014, 08:17 PM
RE: another part of me [lakota] - by Lakota - 01-08-2014, 02:12 AM
RE: another part of me [lakota] - by Jorogumo - 01-08-2014, 02:17 AM