the Rift

[OPEN] another part of me [lakota]

Locket Posts: 74
Up For Adoption atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Teppei :: Giant Panda :: Stormcall Adoptable

Locket wanted to fade away, knowing now that his.. interest, was actually in love with his former leader. He was feeling both moved and destroyed knowing the woman he flirted with was now cuddling up with Ktulu, one of the mares he most respected. Swallowing his pride, he hesitantly steps forward, wondering if he should reveal himself now or wait until they broke apart. If, they broke apart. He corrects himself, ears flicked back. Finally something dark falls into his view, an uneasiness clawing at him. Something was off, the way this being brought a horrid rotting stench behind it, with multiple mutilated limbs sprouting from its back.

It lunged.

Locket holds his breath as he leaps down to help, taking no time to climb down to them, instead clearing half the minor hill in a mere leap and bound. His cloven hooves thundered madly as he watches this haunting creature spit goop towards the dark unicorn. He swerves before Lakota, using himself as a shield for her. Ktulu screams for the roan to run, and Locket watches as she reaches to nip her hind and neck. He faces the monster child now, staring at it with an enraged look. How dare it try to hurt what was his... how dare it think it could bring down his family like this. With a deep inhale Locket lunges forward, attempting to bring his hooves upon the small beast. He would not let it leave without snapping each of its legs, without breaking away its horn and making sure it had to stumble home blindly. "Demon! Leave this land and never return!" He hisses, racing to the side of the monster. He does not bite at it, instead he rears up to bring his hooves upon this beasts extra ligaments, wishing to break them from her body. He pays no heed to Ktulu, instead rages onward. He kicks his hind legs in the attempt to crumble the beast's knees by breaking them or merely bending them. Whether this foul thing allowed him dominance or not was for fate to decide.

"talk talk talk"

And I took you by the hand
And we stood tall,
And remembered our own land,
What we lived for.
dctim1.flickr

Locket talk :: L = R

Messages In This Thread
another part of me [lakota] - by Ktulu - 12-29-2013, 09:30 PM
RE: another part of me [lakota] - by Lakota - 12-31-2013, 12:56 AM
RE: another part of me [lakota] - by Ktulu - 12-31-2013, 01:24 AM
RE: another part of me [lakota] - by Locket - 12-31-2013, 01:34 AM