the Rift

[OPEN] Just a spoonfull of acid (Silk) (Closed)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
Midas
Birth is nothing but death begun
It was good to see that he had already learned a piece of wisdom, even if all else was thrown aside. Others had not been so fortunate or intelligent and they had suffered the consequences of that choice; and would suffer yet still. It was better to hold your tongue then go up against someone you knew little to nothing about, besides, friends tended to be around to aid your needs—whereas enemies cared little for the shit that was your life. He answered evenly, also notably accepting as most of this family did that I wasn’t the sharing type.

“Same,” I murmured softly, the beginnings of a smile slipped across my face, “The cold evenings are sometimes preferred for patrolling than the heat infused afternoons.” If he’d spent any time in this home then Satanic Silk would already have learned our daytime woes could be sweltering for new arrivals, “What land does ye hail from?”I’ve nearly soothed all the furrowed wrinkles out and begun to relax as he had. The leather wings at his side draws my gaze at long last, I’m intrigued by them and add, “By chance did ye come across a lass with bronze fur, unmarked and feathered wings of average length. She stood near my height, and likely would be traveling in company of those with wings similar to yours.” I nodded toward his appendages, my own feathers shifting across barrel. Kri. Why hadn’t you come home? Where you dead? Some part of me knew nothing in the world would keep her from the desert, yet, she perhaps she was no longer of this world.
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Just a spoonfull of acid (Silk) - by Midas - 12-30-2013, 07:10 PM
RE: Just a spoonfull of acid (Silk) - by Midas - 01-02-2014, 02:11 PM
RE: Just a spoonfull of acid (Silk) - by Midas - 01-04-2014, 11:50 PM
RE: Just a spoonfull of acid (Silk) - by Midas - 01-05-2014, 03:43 PM
RE: Just a spoonfull of acid (Silk) - by Midas - 01-07-2014, 11:39 AM