the Rift

[OPEN] Just a spoonfull of acid (Silk) (Closed)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
Midas
Birth is nothing but death begun
It seemed we were more similar than different by the façade he presented. Without further comment toward his answer, I thought that he wasn’t the sort to share much or my lack of useful information had only lifted his caution higher; we would get along just fine as long as the conversation didn’t make us vulnerable to releasing pent emotion and secret ideals. I smiled and nodded understandingly, it might be that he was telling me a truth, not all outlying territories had a grand story to share.

There had only been a slight chance that Satanic Silk might have known about Kri and her adventures outside of Helovia. When his gaze widened and tone took on a more curious glint I knew that those hopes could be dashed aside. An unrestrained sigh emerged from my breast and filtered into the cool night air as a misty cloud that was blown away. I shrugged shoulders back, “Nobody in this valley knows of the beasts that fly in the company of our late Sultana, Kri.” My gaze shifts from his face to linger on the outlying lands covered by night and mostly unseen from this distance.

Still, by the light of Helovia’s heart I can make out the rise of cresting hills, “They came one day, not more than two seasons ago. Large beasts, larger than I’d ever seen before. Their wings weren’t made of feathers, more…like the appendages of a bat.” Toward the end golden rods slipped back to him, “Kri followed them out of the Throat, and hasn’t been seen since.”
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Just a spoonfull of acid (Silk) - by Midas - 12-30-2013, 07:10 PM
RE: Just a spoonfull of acid (Silk) - by Midas - 01-02-2014, 02:11 PM
RE: Just a spoonfull of acid (Silk) - by Midas - 01-04-2014, 11:50 PM
RE: Just a spoonfull of acid (Silk) - by Midas - 01-05-2014, 03:43 PM
RE: Just a spoonfull of acid (Silk) - by Midas - 01-07-2014, 11:39 AM