the Rift

cocoa leaves along the border,

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.

« how she walks » « how she talks » « how they talk to her »

A beautiful lady comes into the scene. A deep brown mare, standing about 16 hands. Her locks are black, kissed with some yellow entwined in her mane. The fae holds her head high; she must be of authority. Also, the golden horn upon her dome makes her even more great. The young filly envied the beautiful miss. 

When the dove comes into the clearing, Abishia turns to her, bowing to one knee in respect. She has heard of this great mare before, Illynx , she thinks. Probably one of the Aurora Basin, suggesting the horn on her head and the way she looks at the 'lesser privlaged' girl. But, to many's surprise, Abishia does not mind the way these beautiful creatures carry themselves; even the way they treat her and speak to her. It's simply their way of thinking, she suggests, not letting it hurt her. She smiles brightly, lifting her dome from the bowing position. 

Moonlight bathes the clearing, Abishia knows she has no chance of taking the kind Tangere home, but that's alright. She'll have a nice home in a place with other Unicorns just like her. Although, the fae can't help but notice how kind the grey and white dove is. Abishia hopes that they can one day be pals, despite their unfortunate difference in appearance. With harks erect, Abishia listens respectfully to the two, nodding to them once they are finished. Tangere's apolgy was nice, but not needed, for the dainty girl didn't mind. 

Smiling to Illynx, she nods again in respect, being reminded that to the brown and sunlight colored mare, she is a lesser species. The filly speaks quietly, but loud enough for them both to hear. 

" Lady Illynx, I have heard great things of you, and I am quite fond of your herd. You come from a great herd, miss. It is a pleasure to be in your presence. I am Abishia, pleased to meet you, beautiful dove. "  

The filly's voice is trimmed with maturity, suprisingly, suggesting how young she is. Her vocals ring out in an odd, but pleasing accent, that isn't very common amoung equines. She uses her words in creative way, as if she is the paintbrush, and the ones she speaks to are her canvas. She makes art with her odd words, quite pleasant art, one must say. 

Abishia is happy to hear tht Tangere is going to the Aurora Basin, she will have a great home there, one better than the filly could have provided her. Abishia nods her head to the grey and white mare, a friendly smile still dancing on her kissers. 

" Tangere, what a beautiful name, hmm? You are lucky to be offered such a fantastic home. I hope our paths meet again, miss. "  

She bows her head in respect once again to the two, leaving a good impression was not intented, but simply played out. The sorrel and white fae was a natural, she loved to speak to others and to make new friends. With a slight sigh, she speaks again. 

" And, miss Illynx, my respects to you. My best wishes to you both, and hope the grass grows green on your side of Helovia. I hope we can meet again lady Illynx. "  

With that she nodded and stepped away, wondering if they would leave without responding to her dialouge. She stayed a respectful distance, ready to listen to what they had to say if they did respond. 

@[Illynx] @[Tangere]

{ ooc: Of course! It would be great if Tangere and Abishia could meet again and become friends! She's always looking for more friends! Ahha! Also, it would be great if Illynx and Abishia could thread again, Illynx is very interesting!(: } .

Credits

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Messages In This Thread
cocoa leaves along the border, - by Tangere - 12-30-2013, 10:57 PM
RE: cocoa leaves along the border, - by Abishia - 12-31-2013, 04:41 AM
RE: cocoa leaves along the border, - by Illynx - 12-31-2013, 12:24 PM
RE: cocoa leaves along the border, - by Tangere - 12-31-2013, 01:55 PM
RE: cocoa leaves along the border, - by Abishia - 12-31-2013, 03:14 PM
RE: cocoa leaves along the border, - by Abishia - 12-31-2013, 03:25 PM
RE: cocoa leaves along the border, - by Illynx - 12-31-2013, 05:38 PM