the Rift

[OPEN] The Young One

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.
Orange light cloaks her, the clay necklace hanging losely around her lean, long neck. Turning her lanky body, she sees Tangere, the grey and white horned mare that now lives with the Basin, the ones with the beautiful crowns atop their craniums. Abishia envies the spiraling horn that crowns the beautiful mare. How much more beautiful she would be if she only had one. Maybe one day the Gods could gift her one, but it was a slight chance. When Tangere arrives, she proposes a kind, loving gesture, and the filly accepts it by touching her muzzle to the grey's shoulder. She offers a kind smile, and a light giggle. The filly dips her head in respect to the crowned mare.

" Tangere! I'm so thrilled to see you, my friend. I see you must be doing well. I am doing great, quite lonely though. How is the Basin and the beautiful horned beings doing? And you? "

She smiles lightly, wondering if the grey and white spotted mare will ever turn from her. It is most likely, the Basin disliking equines and others. But this doesn't bother the filly, though the descrimination isn't fair. She only believes in peace, and hopes that the Basin will live happily, carrying on safe lives even though they do not like Abishia. The girl is so kind, it could kill her. But, her thoughts switch to Illynx. The great Unicorn that had treated her in a way that others from the Basin would never think of doing. The miss was the leader of her herd, and had given the filly a piece of her ebony tail, a ticket to the Basin.

Soon, an old soul comes along, announced by his rank smell, the ugly sight comes into view. He moves with surpising fluency, despite the bones that protrude from him, his poor excuse for skin stretched across them, the ivory bones moving with his every step. He doesn't even look living, more like a skeleton, merely able to be observant. But Abishia, the kind soul she is, doesn't stray for him, for it may hurt him. He may be offended if she sighs away and looks at him as if he is a skeleton. When he arrives, although his scary apperance and lack of an ear, she offers him a kind smile. Dipping her dome toward him, she notices that he is always hornless. The Unicorn inside her is disgusted by his lack, but she must remember that she is hornless also, sadly.

" Hello sir. "

And the trio is soon accompanied by the one that Abishia had orignally called for, Kahlua. Her greeting isnt very polite, and noticed that she doesn't look very pleased to be her. Antie is ashamed, she can feel the waft of feelings come from the figure, her ghosty harks are pinned to the back of her head. Abishia looks back to the back and white mare, who is now shorter than the filly. With a smirk she relizes that she could over take the mare quickly, but pushes down the smug-Ness. That is not like her to think like that, but then again she was pleased with the thought.

" With that greeting, I don't think I should tell you, Kahlua. I had an important message for you, but do you really want to hear it? Im not even sure I should tell you. " ,

Her voice is not harsh, but is trimmed with a bit of hurt. She glances to Tangere, her orbs filled with sorrow, but it isn't Abishia's sorrow, its Antheia's.

@[Tangere] @[Kahlua] @[Shajake]

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Messages In This Thread
The Young One - by Abishia - 12-31-2013, 03:38 AM
RE: The Young One - by Tangere - 01-01-2014, 11:49 AM
RE: The Young One - by Shajake - 01-02-2014, 02:20 PM
RE: The Young One - by Kahlua - 01-02-2014, 03:08 PM
RE: The Young One - by Abishia - 01-02-2014, 07:56 PM
RE: The Young One - by Tangere - 01-06-2014, 09:07 PM
RE: The Young One - by Kahlua - 01-25-2014, 04:42 PM
RE: The Young One - by Abishia - 01-26-2014, 06:47 PM