the Rift

[OPEN] The Young One

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.
With Tangere's fierce reaction to the odd smelling Stallion, he turns on his heal and seems to disappear into the mist. With all traces of the ugly thing gone, she exhales. All along, Harmony and Antheia had been circling him, raising their lips to show their glossy, translucent teeth. A laugh escaped Abishia... She knew that the Stallion couldn't see the mares, but they still tried their hardest to rid him off. Well, it seems as if they did. The two figures refrained from the area in front of the filly and settled back at their usual spots, flanking her. A smug smile crossed her pale lips, but she quickly replaced it with a kind and friendly smile. The filly looked to Tangere, her grey friend, her orbs now shining with excitement. The sorrow she had just felt had been revived with happiness quickly as she pushed Antheia out of her. Antheia would be fine soon, she tried to convince herself, feeling a bit of guilt for causing the mare even more hurt. The filly stepped toward Kahlua, and flattened her lobes to her dome defiantly, but still followed the patchwork mare. Your not my mother, she thought, flicking her maw to the shadows, but no fear was aroused. The girl simply walked ahead and took her place beside Kahlua. Her harks where now erect and aware of her darkening surroundings. Lightly, she flicked her tail so it would connect with Tangere, a signal for her friend to come along. Abishia loved Tangere like a sister, but still envied the grey mare's beautiful horn. As she looked back at her friend, she let her orbs rest on the twisted bone coming from her forehead. She longed for something so beautiful... A large smile was what she now placed on her lips, and she nodded to the fae.

Abishia walked uncomfortably close to Kahlua, knowing that her large size must intimidate the Equine. So what, why can't I have a little fun with her? She spoke to herself, (not audibly of course) . Matching her pace with the mare, she hoped that Tangere would join them soon. Inside, the girl wanted to flee from the shadows that where encroaching on this beautiful land she called her own. It seemed to engulf everything, the horizon turning into what seemed to be ash and silt. Shaking her dome, she looked forward again, and listened to see if Antie had anything to say. She didn't say a peep, but Abishia knew what she wanted her to say, their feelings where much alike now, almost the same. Her lips twitched, and she hesitated, but then she let it all fall out. " I'm going to have to ask you to not doubt me... Or run away because this is a scary, odd thing I can do. " Shyly, she glanced to Tangere, wondering what her reaction would be. " I can see and speak to the dead. They surround me, their ghostly figures constantly informing me and speaking. But don't get me wrong, I can't know what's safe or not because of them or whatever. " Abishia stopped herself, noticing how she had been rambling on about her talent. She cleared her throat and went on hesitantly. " Antheia would like me to tell you something... " For the first time, Abishia felt bad for the painted mare. She had lost a great friend, and the filly had simply chosen to ignore that factor. " She's proud of you. She wants you to know that she is always with you, and that she loves you. Antheia knows about everything that you have done, and how important you are to the Edge. " Abishia reached out and brushed her maw against Kahlua's shoulder lovingly, really, it was Antheia who had done it, simply through Abishia.

@[Kahlua], @[Tangere]

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Messages In This Thread
The Young One - by Abishia - 12-31-2013, 03:38 AM
RE: The Young One - by Tangere - 01-01-2014, 11:49 AM
RE: The Young One - by Shajake - 01-02-2014, 02:20 PM
RE: The Young One - by Kahlua - 01-02-2014, 03:08 PM
RE: The Young One - by Abishia - 01-02-2014, 07:56 PM
RE: The Young One - by Tangere - 01-06-2014, 09:07 PM
RE: The Young One - by Kahlua - 01-25-2014, 04:42 PM
RE: The Young One - by Abishia - 01-26-2014, 06:47 PM