the Rift

[OPEN] The Young One

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin
Although Kahlua was inherently frustrated with the filly, only because of their rather awkward first meeting, her frustration began to wane as she grew more frightened of the shadows behind her. She was torn between a desire to forget this whole meeting and run, and listen to what the little one had to say. After all, even if she was annoyed with the filly, that didn't mean she should be rude. Well... not rude enough to just run off and leave her to be eaten by the darkness. Still, the filly didn't really seem to be helping.

With every step, Abishia rattled on about being able to talk to the dead, living with them, hearing what they were saying.... It made her shudder, made her skin crawl, to think about it. It also made her heart hurt. Antheia. How was it that this little filly was granted a gift from the gods to speak to the dead when Kahlua was only allowed to watch the waves crash against the Edge cliffs and think of how Antheia had looked when she had walked off the cliff. Love, Antheia. With a shake of her head, Kahlua listened to the filly finish, talking about Antheia herself, and Kahlua couldn't help but smile slightly. Even the brush of the filly's nose against her flesh was accepted, although begrudgingly.

“I miss you,” she murmured softly, looking to the heavens rather than Abishia, for she knew the mare had to be up there, in the heavens, with the gods. She had to be. Looking back to the filly, then, Kahlua inhaled deeply. “Thank you, for telling me.” She let the words hang there for a moment before she realized how much closer the darkness was, how uncomfortable she was in the situation. “I really must go now, the herd needs me. Be safe,” she finished before picking a trot and hurrying her way down the mountainside. She needed to go home, to find Resplendence and Destrier, Dragomir and Kaj, and all the rest. They needed her. She was sure of it.

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
The Young One - by Abishia - 12-31-2013, 03:38 AM
RE: The Young One - by Tangere - 01-01-2014, 11:49 AM
RE: The Young One - by Shajake - 01-02-2014, 02:20 PM
RE: The Young One - by Kahlua - 01-02-2014, 03:08 PM
RE: The Young One - by Abishia - 01-02-2014, 07:56 PM
RE: The Young One - by Tangere - 01-06-2014, 09:07 PM
RE: The Young One - by Kahlua - 01-25-2014, 04:42 PM
RE: The Young One - by Abishia - 01-26-2014, 06:47 PM
RE: The Young One - by Tangere - 02-03-2014, 08:46 PM
RE: The Young One - by Kahlua - 02-04-2014, 06:36 PM