the Rift

I'VE GOT A WAYS TO GO

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.

On dainty hooves and long pillars, the special girl travels slowly toward the Threshold. This region is her favorite; here, she finds passion in greeting newcomers and making some friends. Bored of wandering, she hopes to find someone new on this chilly night. All around her the trees and bushes dance with the wind that runs through them. The ground is heavy with warm colored leaves, cloaked in an eerie orange light. Leaves flutter in the wind all around her, causing a beautiful scene. Her sorrel and white locks flow with the breeze, her long tail tangling around her hocks and her forelock shielding her pools. With a frustrated snort, she whips her head back, eager to rid of the long hairs that obstruct her vision. With every step Abishia takes, her small hooves sink into the moist soil, dirtying them quickly.

On each side of the fae are ghostly figures; ones only visible and audible to the small girl. They comfort her and speak to her, guiding her choices and wear she walks. Among them is her Antie, or known as others, Antheia. Antie speaks to her the most, becoming more and more bonded with the filly each and every day. It is soon that Abishia and Antheia will no longer be two souls; they will be one. Bonding by a mysterious love and an unexpected suicide, Abishia's fate and destiny have been decided by hooves scraping on a cliff-face; the sounds of screams and sobbing. Not a glorious moment, but for the souls, something special happened. The figures glow with an eerie light, which now comforts Abishia, giving her a sense of safety, even though she knows that the souls coulod not do a single thing to protect her.

Antie draws forward, leading her deep into the dense wood of the Thresh. They walk along a narrow path. On each side thick trunk-ed trees stretch up to the heavens. At their bases grows multiple bushes and grasses. The grass is slowly turning a deep brown, wilting, and soon to be covered in dead leaves, and then further on, pearly white snow. Abishia notices the little things, her gaze switching easily from side to side so her blue rimmed pools can take in all the sights. The filly enjoys the little things; the occasional flower, honeysuckle, even a small ladybug or butterfly fluttering about. Small treasures bring a smile to her kissers, and cause her heart to warm with joy.

She walks on, still being led by the translucent figure. On Antie's rump sits her red cardinal, the one with the same eerie glow as Antie. A dead being, but a live soul. The bird chirps happily, preening itself. A red feather falls behind, and Abishia is quick to catch it with her kissers. Somehow, the feathers that shed from the soul are real and visible to others. Quickly, she comes to a halt, curling her neck to add the feather to the collection of crimson colored feathers that are weaved in her locks. With a smile she turns back forward, having to jog to keep up with Anite. But when Abi nears Antie, the black and white painted ghost flicks her harks; a signal for the filly and the other figures to stop. Noticing Antie's sudden alarm, Abishia's harks fly into an erect position, taking notice of the rustling somewhere ahead.

Soon, a brute walks into the scene, and Antie steps backward, taking her place behind Abishia. The girl can't help but smile, noticing how easy it was to find someone new. Taking a step forward, (now about 3 horse lengths from the steed) she clears her throat, announcing her presence to the Stallion. Eagerly, she speaks up.

"Greetings. Your a newcomer, hmm? Well, welcome to the great land of Helovia. I have come to help you, and possibly offer you a home, if you are willing to take up my offer, sir. "

@[Comanche]

Credits

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Messages In This Thread
I'VE GOT A WAYS TO GO - by Comanche - 12-31-2013, 10:22 PM
RE: I've Got A Ways To Go [Abishia & Harmony] - by Abishia - 12-31-2013, 11:00 PM
RE: I've Got A Ways To Go [Abishia & Harmony] - by Comanche - 01-01-2014, 02:11 AM
RE: I've Got A Ways To Go [Abishia & Harmony] - by Comanche - 01-02-2014, 12:11 AM