the Rift

I'VE GOT A WAYS TO GO

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.

The girl doesn't appreciate rudeness. She doesn't like ones that are so quick to judge and so quick to be cruel. 

With a snort, she tries her best to compose herself, and be pleasant to the newcomer that's well... Not so pleasant. Stamping a small hoof, she ignores what he says and simply stares at the river, watching as fish swim up stream. Slowly, Abishia raises her gaze so it meets his. Narrowing her pools, she sighs. He wants her to jump, but can she trust him? No. He is just a newcomer, he could take the girls life at any moment with those sharp antlers and his risky 'tude. 

" Why would I - " 

The filly is interrupted by a nicker, and soon the apperance of a mare. Too busy staring at the shimmering fish, the filly doesn't notice that the fae that has appeared is none but her mother. Until the mare's greeting she doesn't notice, but once Abi hears that soft voice, she jerks her dome upward. 

" ABISHIA! "  

Tears start to welt in the filly's pools ( haha, ironic right?) Causing wet streaks to appear on her defined cheeks. She shakes her head from side to side, not believing what she is seeing. She has missed her mother so much it had hurt, but now she has returned. But for how long? Will she leave again soon? Can Abishia trust her? The filly looks to her side, doubt plaguing her mind. Here, she knows she will find the figure of Antheia. The translucent figure is smiling, Antie's eyes are bright with joy. The soul turns its head slowly, reaching out her muzzle to touch Abishia's. The girl accepts the gesture, reaching with hers also, and when they meet, a series of mist and particles flies up. Antie smiles wide before whispering.

" Have no worries. "  

Abi offered a giggle and a small nod, before reminding herself that the others must be watching her in puzzlement. Shaking herself, Abishia took a few steps forward, now coming very close to the rocky shoreline. 

" M-mother! How I have missed you. " 

She struggles to utter, her voice choaked with happiness, tears of joy running down her cheeks. She looks to the stallion, giggling as she did so, forgetting his rude actions in the drop of a hat. She jumps up with joy, kicking out her back pillars. 

" I'll be across in a jiffy! "

Before anyone can protest, she whips around, turning away from the river. She takes a few quick strides, her sorrel tail decarated with crimson red feathers. After about 5 strides, she turns back around, so she is facing the water. She launches forward, her long legs aiding her in a fast, swift canter. When she is about two feet from the edge, she braces herself to leap. 

Her attempt is cut short by a tree root. She trips, her lanky pillars flailing. She falls clumsily with a screech, and her lean bodice hits the surface of the water with a thump, her dome smashing against a rock on her way down. 

She is unconscious, and drowning, sinking....

Credits

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Messages In This Thread
I'VE GOT A WAYS TO GO - by Comanche - 12-31-2013, 10:22 PM
RE: I've Got A Ways To Go [Abishia & Harmony] - by Comanche - 01-01-2014, 02:11 AM
RE: I've Got A Ways To Go [Abishia & Harmony] - by Abishia - 01-01-2014, 08:32 PM
RE: I've Got A Ways To Go [Abishia & Harmony] - by Comanche - 01-02-2014, 12:11 AM