the Rift

[OPEN] I Never Wanted This [Companion Birth]

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Well he was a ray of sunshine. As the words spilled out of her mouth he seemed to be rather.. annoyed with the floating dark wisp. It was still uncomfortable for her, so instead of commenting on the lack of introduction skills, she stuck with the normal figuring out what the heck she was doing. He mentioned something about the asylum being the place of the crazies. Well, that made a lot of sense, and that was way to obvious, she should have saw that one coming. Well. I guess he was calling her a crazy. Nice. Just as a snarky comment bubbled up, he replied with something that she considered quite the unexpected answer.

drugs.

Well that caught her attention. That explained a lot. She actually giggled a little. He blatantly did not care about his past, and it was quite, well, funny. He looked at her and her blue eyes gleamed with so many snarky comments, but she held back. It's best she not get herself kicked out when she just got in. She laughed again as she looked down and noticed that he was guarding it, like she was going to take it. "Well, I guess I should be applauding you for being so truthful." She said with a smile. She looked back at the companion, or whatever it was, that still lingered near his body. Well, I guess he should be annoyed at her then, considering this thing was following him, and so was she. Double trouble! "Anyways, that thing looks to be annoying you, and sorry that I seem to have caught you at the wrong time, but if you'll at least help me a little, i'll be on my way and you won't have to cross paths with me unless you want to." She said with a side-ways glance back down to the wisp, then looked back to Oxy the Horned Druggie Wonder. She still had yet to figure him out, he was quite the puzzle, so she might as well make her observations amusing. "Well, i'm assuming you hold some "ranking" within this Asylum, so I kind of need orders... or a checklist, or something to do. Unless I'm just supposed to stand in the forest and look pretty, but I can assure you i'd be terrible at that." In fact, she couldn't just stand around, she'd go crazy. She had barley thought of her home, her sister, or her powers since she had taken to following Oxy around. She wanted to prove herself again too, to make sure that this "Asylum" didn't hate her too. She wasn't going to let life slip through her fingers again.

Messages In This Thread
I Never Wanted This [Companion Birth] - by Oxy - 12-31-2013, 10:44 PM
RE: I Never Wanted This [Companion Birth] - by Elsa - 01-02-2014, 11:17 AM