the Rift

[OPEN] Carpe Deim

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
Flames - they licked the walls
tenderly, they turned to dust all that I adore
It seemed that I would not have to wait a long period of time in order to figure out of this flying creature was Hector or not. For, it seemed that his companion was concerned with the rippling earth, and that he would be joining me in due time.

The wind rippled around me, announcing the arrival of a pegasus as they flagged their wings in order to soften the landing. I did not flinch, only continued my duties of digging away at the Earth, almost completely revealing the metal, but not having the strength to yank the object from the ground. The dust began to cloud my vision as I worked, and some of it stung at my eyes causing them to water as they fought to rid the foreign substance for their wake. My name was stated, and I closed my eyes for a second - not only to blink away the sand, but to feel his form in the way that I would have known him before. Hector. Definitely Hector.

Carefully, I turned on my haunches before giving him a smile in welcoming. And, then he asked if he could aid me in digging. I nodded my head instantly the smile only widening on my face. I open my mouth to speak, but no words are emitted, my way of attempting to show the stag that I was mute for the moment. Then, I go and I try and dig my flints under the surface of the metal, attempting to start to pull it free from the ground, to show him what I needed.

I may be strong enough to dig, but strong enough to yank the object out of the ground that would be a lie. And so, I swished my tail again, calling to the earth to radiate in a low level vibration and my eyes fell shut again, concentrating for the vibrations of the metal. And, when I found another one a foot under the ground, not but a few spaces away, I moved my position toward it and started the process of digging all over again. Flints dragging the sand up and behind me as I tried to uncover more of the precious metal that Sohalia would no doubt need to work on the wall with.

Messages In This Thread
Carpe Deim - by Hector - 01-01-2014, 01:12 AM
RE: Carpe Deim - by Rasta - 01-01-2014, 11:30 PM
RE: Carpe Deim - by Hector - 01-02-2014, 01:38 AM
RE: Carpe Deim - by Rasta - 01-02-2014, 10:46 PM
RE: Carpe Deim - by Hector - 01-03-2014, 02:48 AM
RE: Carpe Deim - by Rasta - 01-04-2014, 10:08 PM
RE: Carpe Deim - by Hector - 01-05-2014, 01:51 AM
RE: Carpe Deim - by Rasta - 01-05-2014, 03:37 AM
RE: Carpe Deim - by Hector - 01-05-2014, 06:13 PM
RE: Carpe Deim - by Rasta - 01-08-2014, 07:49 PM