the Rift

[OPEN] Carpe Deim

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
Flames - they licked the walls
tenderly, they turned to dust all that I adore
It was great, seeing that pile grow as the two of us worked together in sync. It was even, to a point, comforting to know that things could be accomplished without words being required to explain.

So, as the task finished up I headed back toward his side to thank him for all of his help. He watched me as I approached, a new fondness radiating in his eyes as he said that we had done well, a playful smile radiating across his face. The first sign of true emotion I had really seen since meeting him. It brought another smile to my face, though the swaying of his body away from my thanking touch only caused me to frown a little. Sad ears flicked to the side as I peered up at him, listening to his one awkward word.

Just wanted to say thanks... I thought to myself before taking a breath in and tossing my dished face towards the oasis before beginning to head towards it. He followed obligingly, having to shorten his strides so as to not crash into my frame or move too far past me, and I was even stretching out in lengthy, graceful movements to try and ease his travel. Upon arrival at the oasis I dipped my head down and took in some water to quench my parched throat. A gentle flick of my tail, raising it so it did not brush the ground, and I splash a little bit of water up, to cool down my hot hooves and canons. The water helping to ease the agitation from the sand that had been scratching at my pelt. So I dropped down for a moment to stretch out my legs before curling up against the water and letting it lap against my pelt and cool me down.

I would wait until Hector had had his rest before she got back up and tried to get him to aid her with the same task in a different section of the land, to make life easier on the sweet pegasus who had worked so hard on making this wall.

Messages In This Thread
Carpe Deim - by Hector - 01-01-2014, 01:12 AM
RE: Carpe Deim - by Rasta - 01-01-2014, 11:30 PM
RE: Carpe Deim - by Hector - 01-02-2014, 01:38 AM
RE: Carpe Deim - by Rasta - 01-02-2014, 10:46 PM
RE: Carpe Deim - by Hector - 01-03-2014, 02:48 AM
RE: Carpe Deim - by Rasta - 01-04-2014, 10:08 PM
RE: Carpe Deim - by Hector - 01-05-2014, 01:51 AM
RE: Carpe Deim - by Rasta - 01-05-2014, 03:37 AM
RE: Carpe Deim - by Hector - 01-05-2014, 06:13 PM
RE: Carpe Deim - by Rasta - 01-08-2014, 07:49 PM