the Rift

[OPEN] another soul caught wandering [welcoming]

Krieger Posts: 43
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18.2 :: Seven Buff: NOVICE
Parelia

KRIEGER.

If I’m a flame, I’m a forest fire speaking savage tongues
Dinner plate sized hooves smacked the ground with each heavy step, leg feathers covering the white foot. The massive alabaster and red painted stallion moved through his new home, patrolling the land as well as exploring. His red mane rustled only slightly as he strode over the land, his stride eating away the acres steadily. He kept his mighty horned head raised high scenes on high alert for any signs of unwanted activity. it wasn't a bad place nice and chilly, just how he liked it. His giant body kept him very warm indeed, and the thick winter coat he had grown was doing an even better job. He kept up his smooth lazy canter his tattooed left forearm striking savagely at the air before attacking the ground pulling him forward.

Sliding to a sudden halt he tilted his ears like a radio antenna searching for the voices he had heard. Pinpointing the vocals he changed direction his pace a little faster than it had been, his heavily muscled body tense ready to fight. As he topped a slight rise his bright yellow eyes fell on two feminine forms. 'Illynx and a newcomer.' He thought to himself before pounding his way towards them. He kept his vocal cords still as he neared them, carefully slowing his pace before stopping before them. He dipped his head respectfully to the Glided Blade then turned his bright yellow eye on the other mare. He gazed at her almost reproachfully taking in her horn first then her grey painted body. He let his avalanche voice erpt from his deep chest, "Hello Lady Illynx." He paused taking a moment to take in how he towered over them both. "I'm just keeping bunnies out." He couldn't help the sarcastic tone and the sly smile that spread over his lips.

"Avalanche"Theory'
Words: 468
"as I emerge from the hills"

Messages In This Thread
RE: another soul caught wandering [welcoming] - by Krieger - 01-07-2014, 12:55 AM