the Rift

[PRIVATE] All-Black Everything

Abraham Posts: 113
Absent Abyss atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.3 hh :: Three years HP: 71 | Buff: NOVICE
Gwyneverre :: Plain White Dragon :: Fire Breath & Brienne :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Frost Breath Time

no chain, no lock, and this train won't stop

The colt watched as his brother examined the basket and its contents. Abraham felt a shiver of unease pass over his crown and his eyes draw a skeptical and wary glance at his brother. He half expects Reginald to jump forth and trample the basket, half expects him to finally ignore it completely. Blinking, Abraham took a step sideways between his brother and the basket, the desire to protect the egg falling heavy on his heart once more. "It is a dragon's egg, brother mine," Abraham said softly, his voice teasing the edges of a whisper. The thrill and glimmer returned to the young prince's eyes as he spoke. His ears, however, flicker atop his head like dim candlelight, awaiting his twin's response. "The scars on father are from dragon fire." Abraham glanced down at the basket, now underneath his belly and safe between his elongated legs. The younger one stood still as stone waiting for his brother to acknowledge this news in some way.

Abraham wants his brother to be as hopeful as he is. As confident in the power they will wield. Together they will destroy and rule kingdoms. They will become kings, written into the memory of generations to come. Their names will be written upon the stars, for their glory will not be matched by any, not even their own blood. Together, and now with this dragon, they will dominate all. "Dragons are powerful, Reginald." Abraham loosened from his tongue, mismatched eyes meeting his brother's once more. He wished so deeply for the approval and support of his twin. He needed it. Reginald was his blood and his bone. They shared the womb. Abraham would not be able to stand himself if his brother were disappointed in him. It would break him.

Underneath the inky colt the basket twitched, inside the egg stirring. It had only done so a few times, but it seemed that its time of hatching would soon be upon the brothers. The basket stirred only the slightest of noises, lost under the tone of Abraham's voice. Above the dark canopy lightning rips across the sky and thunder booms to follow, shaking the earth in its wake.

Image Credit
|Grinmir-stock - horse|jaduhx - background|Table code by Tamme|

Holy water cannot help you now
Thousand armies couldn't keep me out
I don't want your money
I don't want your crown
See I've come to burn your kingdom down

pixel by tamme

Messages In This Thread
All-Black Everything - by Reginald - 01-02-2014, 12:45 AM
RE: All-Black Everything - by Abraham - 01-02-2014, 02:14 PM
RE: All-Black Everything - by Reginald - 01-05-2014, 10:31 PM