the Rift

[OPEN] Pillow Biscuits [Fig, Welcoming]

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
come and watch over me like the pale moonlight

Resplendence had been scavenging around the Edge for more herbs to add to her collection. It would be beneficial, after all, if she had a larger collection than just what was growing in her herb garden, and she knew that she hadn't gathered every possible herb that was within these glass walls.

So, she had gone on an adventure, and was halfway across the lands when she began to trail along the glass wall, seeing if she could find any other plants thriving near the temperate crystal. But, it wasn't an herb she found that was thriving in these lands. No. It was horse - to be more specific, a horse with a tree growing upon her back. Resplendence inched closer, though still loomed behind a few trees as she took in the creature with awe upon her face. The mare looked young, gangly - not more than two years old if even that. But, she still held the appearance that she might form into a thick and sturdy draft. Of course, if Resplendence had needed to carry a tree with her then she would need to be sturdy as well. And, upon the black mare's back is a sapling with the features of... what was it... perhaps a fig? It definitely was not a willow or pine tree, that was for sure.

Uncertainly, the claybank moved from the shadows with a smile upon her maw. The only hint that she was uncomfortable with the creations Kahlua kept managing to find and bring here was in the deepest depths of her golden orbs. "Hello, friend. Kahlua." She started, giving a light bow of her head before looking back up at the two who were just inside the wall. "I am Resplendence, certain it will be a pleasure to get to know you if you have come with Kahlua," She offers, flicking her one ear so that it was perked up, hair shifting in the wind as it blew around them.

When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
Pillow Biscuits [Fig, Welcoming] - by Kahlua - 01-02-2014, 02:29 AM
RE: Pillow Biscuits [Fig, Welcoming] - by Fig - 01-04-2014, 04:09 PM
RE: Pillow Biscuits [Fig, Welcoming] - by Resplendence - 01-04-2014, 10:36 PM
RE: Pillow Biscuits [Fig, Welcoming] - by Kahlua - 01-05-2014, 02:09 PM
RE: Pillow Biscuits [Fig, Welcoming] - by Fig - 01-05-2014, 11:09 PM