the Rift

[OPEN] About Love And Thistles

Tatum Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Tatum stopped, observing she scenery and realizing that she wasn't in the deep forest anymore she almost smiled. Okay who am I kidding? The mare barely scowled which is saying a lot. As long as she knew her way back she was okay. She then turned her head towards a loud screech of pain. 'Ouch that looked like that hurt,' she winced as she caught sight of a black Pegasus with what looked like a plant in his mouth, a spikey plant.

Not wanting to be rude... well not wanting to be accused of stalking Tatum walked towards he stallion. "It exists to trick you, to inflict pain, to perhaps teach you a lesson, kinda like me. But you wont get anywhere with the plants by doing a rain dance on them. I've learned that from experience," she smirked, halting a comfortable distance away from the stallion.

Tatum's ear twitched in amusement as she watched the stallion throw a mini temper tantrum. It was comforting to know that she wasn't the only one who can have outbursts and it being okay."By the way, you do know that those are briars and they hurt when you touch them right? " she smirked, taking advantage of her not being the stupid one for once.

"talk talk talk talk "

For the gateway to understanding is in the darkness within...

Messages In This Thread
About Love And Thistles - by Windwalker - 01-02-2014, 03:18 PM
RE: About Love And Thistles - by Tatum - 01-03-2014, 10:18 PM
RE: About Love And Thistles - by Windwalker - 01-04-2014, 06:42 AM
RE: About Love And Thistles - by Tatum - 01-04-2014, 09:18 PM
RE: About Love And Thistles - by Windwalker - 01-05-2014, 05:31 AM
RE: About Love And Thistles - by Tatum - 01-12-2014, 03:07 PM
RE: About Love And Thistles - by Windwalker - 01-12-2014, 03:46 PM