Windwalker Posts: 133
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3hh :: 8 Buff: NOVICE
Nanna

Windwalker
Oh if the sky comes falling down,
for you,
there’s nothing in this world I wouldn’t do

Wind had really not expected to meet someone here, so when someone suddenly adressed him, he jumped to the side and spun around. It was a mare that caught his attention, so he relaxed. Of course there would be others here and this one just got the show of her life. Then why did he not get embarrassed as he used to? Maybe it was the fact that he had brought this upon himself, for the thistle massacre had not gon well. More of them hung in his mane and tail and made him look like a complete idiot.

The smirk she showed, actually made him see the funny side of the mess he was in. "I am not doing a raindance." he laughed and pricked his ears towards her. "I am doing the 'Die, Thistle, Die' dance, though it seems it backfired on me." He gave his black head a good shake, but the thistles still refused to let go. He should give up on them, and just let them be with him for the next few days, if someone did not get the off for him. Yeah, that sounded like a good plan.

"Did you enjoy the show?". He asked her the question with a teasing undertone in his dark voice, as a smirk began to take over his lips. He could be fun sometimes, but not often, and it was rare to see him in this mood. No one knew that though and to him, it worked as an advantage; A clean page in a new book.

Messages In This Thread
About Love And Thistles - by Windwalker - 01-02-2014, 03:18 PM
RE: About Love And Thistles - by Tatum - 01-03-2014, 10:18 PM
RE: About Love And Thistles - by Windwalker - 01-04-2014, 06:42 AM
RE: About Love And Thistles - by Tatum - 01-04-2014, 09:18 PM
RE: About Love And Thistles - by Windwalker - 01-05-2014, 05:31 AM
RE: About Love And Thistles - by Tatum - 01-12-2014, 03:07 PM
RE: About Love And Thistles - by Windwalker - 01-12-2014, 03:46 PM