the Rift

[PRIVATE] one more sunset, baby [Rasta]

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
Flames - they licked the walls
tenderly, they turned to dust all that I adore
A stern look fell on his face the second I shook my head. Apparently I wasn't going to get away with this so easily. Quietly, I matched the slight muscle movements in his face, mirroring the look he gave me to a T before continuing to life my head up, as if I could somehow manage to look the tall stag straight in the eye. I would be fine. I had lived through these before. It was just my body crashing from the stress. It would heal. No one else would be sick.

He shook his head at me, one ear flicking back, before he tried to state the fact that I was sick. Again, I shook my head insistently. He explained the conditions we had been under and I snorted once, pinning my audits slightly. Again, he repeated that I needed to see a healer and that I needed to rest. Half of that was true. I would need rest. But I didn't need a healer.

He asked if I was going to be stubborn about it and I nodded my head. Not seeing one. A quick flick of my tail and I sent a harsh ripple of an earthquake vibration out around me. See him drag me there if he can't stay standing. I pinned my audits a little bit and repeated the motion with my tail, but the exhaustion seemed to only be getting worse. I was coughing again, and this time my legs wouldn't hold me up. The trembling of my own body was too much for me to continue standing. My knees lock, and within a second I've collapsed to the ground, sending another small wave of vibrations, not nearly as strong as the other two, out around me as my tail swept the ground and curled up around me.

My head dropped to my knees, and I closed my eyes, now starting to tremble in anxiety. Fine. Maybe I needed a doctor. But I didn't trust anyone to do anything except prod at me. I just... I couldn't do it. How did I know these herbs wouldn't be poisonous? How did I know they wouldn't just kill me because I wasn't one of them?

It didn't feel safe...

Messages In This Thread
one more sunset, baby [Rasta] - by Alleo - 01-02-2014, 10:13 PM
RE: one more sunset, baby [Rasta] - by Rasta - 01-02-2014, 10:38 PM
RE: one more sunset, baby [Rasta] - by Alleo - 01-02-2014, 11:09 PM
RE: one more sunset, baby [Rasta] - by Rasta - 01-02-2014, 11:26 PM
RE: one more sunset, baby [Rasta] - by Alleo - 01-02-2014, 11:40 PM
RE: one more sunset, baby [Rasta] - by Rasta - 01-02-2014, 11:56 PM
RE: one more sunset, baby [Rasta] - by Alleo - 01-03-2014, 12:27 AM
RE: one more sunset, baby [Rasta] - by Lakota - 01-03-2014, 01:30 AM
RE: one more sunset, baby [Rasta] - by Rasta - 01-03-2014, 02:02 AM
RE: one more sunset, baby [Rasta] - by Lakota - 01-04-2014, 03:18 AM