[PRIVATE] one more sunset, baby [Rasta]

Alleo Posts: 115
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17.3 :: 12 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
ali
Alleo
and I know its hard when you’re falling down
and its a long way up when you hit the ground

At least she was honest when she agreed that she was going to be stubborn about seeing a healer. He didn't understand why she was being so stubborn. It didn't occur to him that maybe she didn't trust that Lakota would actually heal her, but would hurt her instead. Had he known that was her general train of thought he would have jumped to his sister's defense. She may have been a little hot headed, but he had never known her to be one that hurt someone just for the hell of it. Anyone that had crossed paths with her and had gotten hurt as a result had always deserved it because they had wrong her in one way or another.

The stern expression melted from his face as the ground shook. Shock flashed in his dual colored eyes and his gaze locked on Rasta. She pinned her ears and flicked her tail once more and the ground shook again and his look became incredulous. Did she actually make an earthquake because he wanted her to see a healer? It was almost as if he were arguing with a mute, magical foal and getting absolutely no where. He grit his teeth together and snorted his disapproval, but at the same time she started coughing again and this time she sank to the ground as her legs gave way and the earth trembled again.

"I told you so." almost spilled from his lips, but instead he strained his ears forward and looked around. "Lakota!" He called for his sister, his voice strong and calm with only a hint of urgency in it. Rasta had begun to tremble again and just as he had during the night he lay on the ground next to her and tucked the mare in close to his side. "I told you I'd keep you safe." He said quietly. "You have to trust me so I can." Keeping her healthy was part of keeping her safe and his duties had begin the moment she'd dumped him into the water and he hadn't tried to pummel her.

@[Lakota]
@[Rasta]

"."

Messages In This Thread
one more sunset, baby [Rasta] - by Alleo - 01-02-2014, 10:13 PM
RE: one more sunset, baby [Rasta] - by Rasta - 01-02-2014, 10:38 PM
RE: one more sunset, baby [Rasta] - by Alleo - 01-02-2014, 11:09 PM
RE: one more sunset, baby [Rasta] - by Rasta - 01-02-2014, 11:26 PM
RE: one more sunset, baby [Rasta] - by Alleo - 01-02-2014, 11:40 PM
RE: one more sunset, baby [Rasta] - by Rasta - 01-02-2014, 11:56 PM
RE: one more sunset, baby [Rasta] - by Alleo - 01-03-2014, 12:27 AM
RE: one more sunset, baby [Rasta] - by Lakota - 01-03-2014, 01:30 AM