the Rift

[PRIVATE] one more sunset, baby [Rasta]

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
Flames - they licked the walls
tenderly, they turned to dust all that I adore
He said her name once more in greeting and seemed to look back and forth between the healer and I. As I jerked away, not accustomed to being healed by any means other than some herbs, I could hear Alleo's voice murmuring sweet nothings to me, and with a flick of the ears I allowed my frame to fall back into her touch, feeling the magic as it surged through my frame.

No longer did it feel as though I was going to die from the shaking coughs of my sides that were, no doubt, going to be getting worse. I staggered to my feet after he had nudged my neck, letting me know for sure that his sister was done with working her magic, and quite literally. Her moved over to her, thanking her and giving both Lakota and her companion a sign of affection. She shrugged, her body looking frail before saying that there was no need to thank her. And, as I opened my mouth to give an idea as to why I was not talking and Alleo would be, I only got a quick of the brow.

Then, he looked back towards me before turning towards Lakota and offering up my name and why I was mute until Tallsun. He explained where I usually lived and that he had offered for me to stay here with him. She turned to leave, and as I closed my eyes in uncertainty, I could feel her muscles tensing, body tightening in anger or some other tense emotion. She said that she could not decide whether I stayed or not, and that was understandable. I knew it was not my choice, and that I could not change it.

There was a soft whine from the polar bear pup before it turned and began to follow after the mare. Keeping my eyes closed I continued to feel, to see if she would relax when she was away from me or not. But, something was bothering her and I felt as if I were the cause. So, shuffling my feet I peered at Alleo, one questioning glance before I trotted off after the mare, careful to come from the side so as to not crash into her when I had the desire to stop as I had done with Alleo a few times now. I snorted once, trying to get her attention before reaching out to touch her shoulder, letting my maw brush against it if she would allow for such a thing to happen. My head lowered a little bit, in a graceful bow of thanks, and then a tilt of the head as if to ask what was wrong.

But, of course. She probably won't understand. It took time for Alleo to even understand what was happening. If she was his sister, though, I did not want to cause them to break apart, and so I lowered my head, allowing my ears to flatten out to the side as I peered up at her from beneath the forelock, snorting some of it out of my eyes. At least think this is funny. I mean. I don't do this all the time. I was raised to look regal, to look like a ruler because I had to be one. And at the same time, I pleaded that the mare would not be so sad.

Had she gone through the same things that made Alleo refer to himself as a slave? Or had she just ended up witnessing it, whatever it was...

Messages In This Thread
one more sunset, baby [Rasta] - by Alleo - 01-02-2014, 10:13 PM
RE: one more sunset, baby [Rasta] - by Rasta - 01-02-2014, 10:38 PM
RE: one more sunset, baby [Rasta] - by Alleo - 01-02-2014, 11:09 PM
RE: one more sunset, baby [Rasta] - by Rasta - 01-02-2014, 11:26 PM
RE: one more sunset, baby [Rasta] - by Alleo - 01-02-2014, 11:40 PM
RE: one more sunset, baby [Rasta] - by Rasta - 01-02-2014, 11:56 PM
RE: one more sunset, baby [Rasta] - by Alleo - 01-03-2014, 12:27 AM
RE: one more sunset, baby [Rasta] - by Lakota - 01-03-2014, 01:30 AM
RE: one more sunset, baby [Rasta] - by Rasta - 01-03-2014, 02:02 AM
RE: one more sunset, baby [Rasta] - by Lakota - 01-04-2014, 03:18 AM
RE: one more sunset, baby [Rasta] - by Rasta - 01-04-2014, 03:52 AM