[OPEN] Of Hope [Open]

Luken Posts: 27
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Equine :: 17.0 :: Three Years [Tallsun Born] HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Sparrow
If I Shout and Can't Be Heard,
I Want to be Destroyed at Your Hands</style>

While I Can Still be Called "Me"

Of all of the creatures that Luken expected to greet him upon his abrupt arrival home, this... This thing that crawled out of the darkness wasn't one of them. For the briefest of moments the young Acolyte stared, nostrils flaring wide just as his eyes did, trying to make sense of the strange abomination crawling towards him. What...? What the Hell was she?

The troubled colt was given little time to assess just what was going on before the horse-scorpionthing launched it's attack, and frightened cry left Luken's lips as he began stepping backwards. She charged at him with little warning, and the draft-mutt's ears pinned back against his skull as he bellowed out a frightful cry of warning. What are you?! He wanted to scream, but literally the youth had no time to even form such words in his throat.

It was in the midst of her charge that another joined the frey, and Luken, in his panicked state, did not recognized the familiar painted stud that suddenly charged from the thicket of Edge trees. Large and hulking, but gentle despite his size, Aaron arrived, attempting to slide to a stop and take the blow that was meant for him... But Luken had already whirled to the left in an attempt to avoid the Scorpion's attack, nosrtrils flaring and eyes wide with fright.

Luken, run! That had been all that the colt had heard from Aaron before heeding such speedy advice.

Such things as 'courage' or 'pride' meant nothing when the youth felt that his life was in danger, and so self-preservation had already kicked in. Get away, get away, get away! His mind screamed, a small part of his brain filling with panic, and dare he admit, calling frantically for Destrier. Two years of age he was now and in the role of an Acolyte Protector, but Luken still yearned for the protective embrace of his Wingleader father, especially now more than ever.

Unknowing if the Scorpion was even behind him, Luken coiled his muscles and lashed outwards with his back hooves, hoping that should it be close, he could kick the freak abomination in the skull. Perhaps he could kill it, but the thought was fleeting, as Luken's main goal had been to run from the once safe borders of the Edge, his homeland.

@[Random Event]

[ooc: So, Luken's attempting to turn away from Kahlua's attack and bolt, and depending on her placement, tries to kick out at her face. He's not trying to fight her, just... Run and buck, then run some more. xD So sorry for the wait, guys!]

Messages In This Thread
Of Hope [Open] - by Luken - 01-04-2014, 07:18 AM
RE: Of Hope [Open] - by Kahlua - 01-13-2014, 03:59 PM
RE: Of Hope [Open] - by Aaron - 01-14-2014, 01:28 AM
RE: Of Hope [Open] - by Random Event - 01-15-2014, 10:47 PM
RE: Of Hope [Open] - by Luken - 01-19-2014, 04:30 AM
RE: Of Hope [Open] - by Random Event - 01-19-2014, 12:52 PM
RE: Of Hope [Open] - by Kahlua - 01-19-2014, 02:07 PM