the Rift

[PRIVATE] CALL ME CRAZY

Comanche Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The male’s harks perked forward in excitement as the flakes of ice flew from the heavens. He thought as every single one of them was special, because each living being was different any every way, with only few similarities. Everyone was different in their own special ways, either it be personalities, activities, or appearances. You didn’t even have to get to know them to know a simple characteristic like that. But Comanche didn’t even have to see them to know it. He knew that by heart, and respected it by all means. If Dasan had taught him everything in the world, this would be in the first five. Dasan was a mighty stud that respected nature’s ways and others, even if they disliked him from the bottom of their hearts.

His hearted jumped a heartbeat when he heard a scream from a child. Comanche shot out of his new shelter, narrowing his orbs to try and see through the thick-falling snow. He nickered, knowing it would do no good, but he had to try. He knew it was a child, by the high-pitched cry that came echoing back to his cave. The stag ran, his pillars advancing through the snow with no problems at all. His cries ran from his soft, frost-covered kissers. He stopped, looking around until he finally found a chestnut figure almost buried in the deep snow. His dome lifted with alarm, trying to see the child before him closer just in case he was mistaken. Comanche turned to walk away as the screams stopped and the distant figure stopped moving. Then once more, another cry leapt into his harks. “Abishia!” He yelled and twisted around, chasing for the filly.

He strayed closer and came to sliding stop as he came up beside her. “What are you doing out here?” He had to talk louder now that the storm was becoming stronger by the moment. Comanche gazed down his path. Still clear. “Follow me, Abi.” He walked forward and then looked back at her, seeing the necklace he had given her around her thin neck. The male nodded and started moving forward slowly so she could keep up.
Comanche
Table by Sevin! <3

Messages In This Thread
CALL ME CRAZY - by Comanche - 01-04-2014, 05:27 PM
RE: CALL ME CRAZY - by Abishia - 01-05-2014, 02:16 PM
RE: CALL ME CRAZY - by Comanche - 01-05-2014, 04:05 PM
RE: CALL ME CRAZY - by Abishia - 01-05-2014, 07:22 PM
RE: CALL ME CRAZY - by Comanche - 01-05-2014, 10:18 PM
RE: CALL ME CRAZY - by Abishia - 01-08-2014, 09:50 PM