the Rift

Where the hell am I? [OPEN]

Nazar Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
@[Midas]
I waited so long, I thought the night would be over soon. The sun rising into the sky, the stars dimming by the minute. But no, the only thing that happened.. was a lone birds cry, it rattled through the air. It's voice shaking and afraid. Nazar liked that. He wanted to make little ones cry, he wanted to scare everyone. He liked it. A voice sounded. I did not know it, my eyes traveled to the speaker, A black and white stallion, with wings. What a peculiar sight. What the heck was he saying? It was a different accent than Nazar had ever heard. Stupid in a way. But he didn't say anything rude or annoying or mean, he just spoke in a calm voice. One that he never used before, only with his mate and child. "Hello, I don't know anything about this land, It is different I could say." Okay, maybe I did kind of be rude, but hey! My nature is my nature!

I then thought about my family again, I hated it when I drifted off like this, I just loved them. I didn't want them to go. But they had. The gods left me with a scar undeniably ugly, and with no heart left. "What do you want sir?" I asked the man, surely he would have a reason for being here. I stepped out of the shadows into the moon's light, letting the marking that covered my body show. Holding my head high, so he could see the scars left from battle and blood-shed, letting him see the broken horn atop his brow. His bright yellow eyes watch the man, his superior looks and the gold spots across his body, Nazar would say he was king. But Naz didn't want to believe himself, so he kept quiet, awaiting an answer in reply.

Messages In This Thread
Where the hell am I? [OPEN] - by Nazar - 01-04-2014, 11:40 PM
RE: Where the hell am I? [OPEN] - by Midas - 01-05-2014, 01:05 AM
RE: Where the hell am I? [OPEN] - by Nazar - 01-05-2014, 02:53 PM
RE: Where the hell am I? [OPEN] - by Midas - 01-05-2014, 03:24 PM
RE: Where the hell am I? [OPEN] - by Abishia - 01-05-2014, 09:20 PM