the Rift

[PRIVATE] Magic stirs (Rasta)(CLOSED)

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
Flames - they licked the walls
tenderly, they turned to dust all that I adore
I moved my way through the lands, preparing to take a gander towards the Deep Forest. But, alas, I would not be leaving just yet. I needed to physically see the wall that had severed my hawk from me. The wall that had killed him, no doubt.

As my feet carried me towards the wall of the Throat where I could leave, though, I ran across a hurricane of sand, one which had formed a globe. I was but a half a horse space away from it and I could feel the wind as it pressed against my pelt.

And slowly the globe began to expand, it's tendrils of spinning sand stretching out, to encase more ground. Soon, the sand was scratching against my pelt, and I am stumbling backwards, eyes squeezed shut to feel the vibrations as they ring through the earth from the force of the magic in use before me. I can feel my pelt stinging from where it had tried to spread and cling to me.

So, with ears perked up I waited to see if it would die, if the sands would attempt spread even further and create more stings on my coat. My flesh trembling a little, trying to shake off the feeling of the sting, and my mouth almost hanging open from awe. I hadn't believed something such as this could exist at these times. I would wait. If my assumptions were correct, from the vibrations of the magic that was swirling before me, perhaps it was Midas hiding behind the veil of sand.

Messages In This Thread
Magic stirs (Rasta)(CLOSED) - by Midas - 01-05-2014, 12:18 AM
RE: Magic stirs (Rasta) - by Rasta - 01-05-2014, 04:05 AM
RE: Magic stirs (Rasta) - by Midas - 01-05-2014, 03:03 PM
RE: Magic stirs (Rasta) - by Rasta - 01-08-2014, 10:58 PM