the Rift

[PRIVATE] Unbecoming (Solace) (CLOSED)

Solace Posts: 95
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Equine :: 16h :: 6 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
I had a dream I stood beneath an orange sky.</style>

There was something in the air that brought on a certain joyful mood. Solace found himself in need of a get away from the Foothills, and go beyond the Threshold, he needed to see beyond his home. That untamable wanderlust had seized him and pulled him along. The crisp orangemoon weather was pleasant change to the heat. As the earthy draft wandered into the unfamiliar field, he sang softly to himself, a ballad about forbidden lovers. Funny how often his songs seemed to relate to that of romance when he himself had never experienced such a thing. This particular tune had always been a catchy one that he found frequently caught in his head, so it was no wonder he had it so ingrained in his mind.

For a brief while he permitted himself rest at the river, drinking from it and taking the opportunity to satisfy his hunger. There was no rush as he had no destination or particular end point. All that he would do was wander and see where the road would lead. That was always the thrill of the journey, not when you reached the destination, but never knowing where he would end up. Sure that had led him into trouble on multiple occasions, but there was always good with the bad.

Off in the distance, Solace could see another figure. He had found himself growing tired of solitude, as he had already spent an entire day all to himself. Maybe there wouldn’t be any harm in approaching the figure. Slowly he moved forward, giving out a soft whinny in greeting as he approached the winged stud. It didn’t take long for him to take notice of the exquisite appearance of the stallion’s bonded. Solace had seen several companions within the seasons of living in Helovia, but such a creature like that was unfamiliar.

“I hope I’m not bothering your brother,” Solace said, “I merely wished to get a closer look at the beauty of your bonded. I am Solace.” His tone was cordial, and he gave the stallion the typical dip of his head in greeting. “If I am bothering you I can hurry along on my way.”

text

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Unbecoming (Solace) (CLOSED) - by Midas - 01-05-2014, 12:45 AM
RE: Unbecoming (Solace) - by Solace - 01-07-2014, 01:06 AM
RE: Unbecoming (Solace) - by Midas - 01-07-2014, 01:03 PM