the Rift

[PRIVATE] Unbecoming (Solace) (CLOSED)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
 MIDAS</style>
 Feeling like a fool for trying.</style>

I stood on the peaceful crest, watching the breeze shift brown whey in the distant meadows. Peace was never a thing that hung around long. Soon everything would succumb to the frost, become as dead as the hare that Fina took gleeful pleasure shredding into bite size pieces, seemingly content in having me stand by. I learned to stiffly my cringes, even though it was hard to stand the smell of warm blood. While waiting for the lass to finish her gory meal, a sturdy looking fellow approached from the hills; his dark skin and leafy colored locks gave me pause-- indeed at this distance he appeared as a tree spirit given life. I stared at the child of earth with curious interest.

As he drew near it became apparent that said individual was no tree at all, but a full-fledged adult stallion. My brow rose, head tilting forward to offer the draft stud a welcoming smile. He turned to look at Fina curiously, eyes widening with admirable wonder. The fire bird jerked her bloody beak from the kill which she plucked. Eyes piercingly hard when they turned to meet his similar colored orbs. She hissed irritably then went back to eating. Lest he approached, the stallion might get more of an introduction than he was asking for. My lips remained curved into a warm grin, “Aye your certainly welcome here brother. Linger as ye might.” Glancing at my phoenix I voiced caution, “Though I’d not get near while she yet draws blood,” a scowling chirp was the response. Still grinning, “I’m Midas, and she is called Fina.” Usually my companion was overjoyed by having people focus solely on her, but food seemed to override the desire for fawning. She took off with her kill urging me to move on and not chit chat today, for once I was inclined to agree despite the presence of memorably company. "Forgive me friend, but I must move on. Good day to ye."

OCC: Midas has left.

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Unbecoming (Solace) (CLOSED) - by Midas - 01-05-2014, 12:45 AM
RE: Unbecoming (Solace) - by Solace - 01-07-2014, 01:06 AM
RE: Unbecoming (Solace) - by Midas - 01-07-2014, 01:03 PM