the Rift

[PRIVATE] [closed] First time for everything [Midas]
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

At long last I returned to the fields that took us as close to heaven as we could climb without wings. Fina flew at my side, enjoying the northern breeze more than I was. A sunny life in the Throat was always missed when we entered the slopes of mountains. Though she had an endless fire by which to keep warm, my pelt hadn’t filled in enough to block nipping wind from biting into my shoulders and limbs. The day was young and the sky was empty of clouds until we got to the base of our destination.

An endless stream of fog seemed to encircle the cliffs, which likely made walking difficult for those that maneuvered the path on foot. I angled up, catching the breeze to soar us past the face of the mountain until we crested through the mist and was once again gliding across the endless blue. Winter foliage grew with ample delight, the Orangemoon lilies seemed to adore this place and thus grew abundantly.

You could almost count there to be folks lingering on this plane. It was a perfect place for mediation and worship. Nay, I could think of none better aside from the veins themselves. Though, lately I’d heard rumor that the holy shrines had been desecrated by darkness. “Don’t worry,” Fina chirped softly when my thoughts turned toward gossip and worries, “Relax,” she advised. I’d been working to hard, this trip was due to help get my mind off of duties in the herd. Ktulu, the strain of leading a herd.

A mare was resting below, and it felt rude to simply pass her by without greeting. So being the polite chap that I was my vocals rang through the air, loud enough to be heard above the thumping of wings, "Good afternoon sister! Enjoying the last days of Orangemoon?" The phoenix at my side scoffed unapprovingly and took off to find some innocent bird or rodent to kill.

MIDAS & FINA
I'm waking up to ash and dust

STOCK CREDITS
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
RE: [P] First time for everything [Midas] - by Midas - 01-05-2014, 04:01 PM