the Rift

[PRIVATE] [closed] First time for everything [Midas]
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

She was a young pretty thing. Doe like eyes shifting up and smiling at me with an innocence that I’d come to miss, an innocence that had been ripped away from Africa not more than two seasons ago. The girl had risen slowly from the ground, as if still sore from some wound that I yet couldn’t see from my elevated distance. By her announcement my inkling was landed upon proper footing, she nosed her muscle along the left appendage and announced an inability to fly. Gently pressing into it and making a face whilst doing so. The stranger strained to reach heaven by her eyes alone, wings apparently stretching in a silently aching for the sky. Symphony filtered past the reserves that normally cloaked my expressions.

Parelia, a fitting name. I offered the lass a tender and understanding beam, “I’m Midas. Might I join ye on the ground?” It was polite to ask, even though I knew the likelihood of her response. Before she could grant me permission my wings tucked toward barrel. Preventing the wind from lifting stocky frame and instead allowing gravity to take hold. Carefully I brushed the earth with hindfeet first, thrusting openly to alight softly across the soft flora. Gold spread where my feet stepped, each rise a breathless extension of the daggers that marked it. My wings slithered shut, snugly pulling into the protection of my sides. Politely I walked toward the pale painted girl, “What caused ye harm Parelia?” My voice is soft, laced with friendly concern toward this wounded Pegasus.

MIDAS & FINA
I'm waking up to ash and dust

STOCK CREDITS
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
RE: [P] First time for everything [Midas] - by Midas - 01-07-2014, 02:30 PM