the Rift

welcome to helovia [open]

Azale Moniet Posts: 49
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: 3 Years Buff: NOVICE
Emily

The darkness however was the time I had decided to go to the Threshold. Why I did not know. It was crazy to be on my own and somewhere so dangerous in the dark. After all there was a darkness taking over lands.. How would I know I was safe really at all at night? Well, there was the shine that still seemed to come from my coat. Not even my mane and tail tangled anymore. All the more reason for me to favor the God of the Sun. Maybe next time I would go and just seek his presence... Maybe, just maybe ask for a mark of his own upon my coat... One to truely show which God I was loyal too.

The only downside to my extra clean coat.... Everyone seemed to be able to find me, always. Specially if I tried to keep Sakura occupied with hide and seek... She wins everytime now... Ugh. Ah well. Only then did I see her. A mare, maybe close to my brother's age? Maybe my own too... Not really sure. All I knew was that she seemed lost and the Threshold was not the place to be lost. "Hello, Miss. Are you alright? You really shouldn't be wandering out here all alone. It's not safe." I paused a moment before plunging on. "I'm Azale Moniet of World's Edge, but please call me Azale.. What's your name?" Had to know her name at least didn't I? To not ask would just be, well rude... After all, she did look kind like someone in the herd, though I don't know his name.... Eh, it doesn't really matter. It's not like they could be family or anything right?
"Talking"
Azale Moniet
[Image: 51535cdaae0d8]
"Oh the things we do for power..."
lines by tamme; coloring by paddeh

Messages In This Thread
welcome to helovia [open] - by Anayis - 01-12-2014, 12:16 AM
RE: welcome to helovia [open] - by Azale Moniet - 01-12-2014, 01:31 AM
RE: welcome to helovia [open] - by Gaucho - 01-12-2014, 03:26 PM
RE: welcome to helovia [open] - by Hector - 01-12-2014, 03:39 PM
RE: welcome to helovia [open] - by Anayis - 01-12-2014, 05:51 PM
RE: welcome to helovia [open] - by Anayis - 01-16-2014, 10:06 PM