the Rift

welcome to helovia [open]

Anayis Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

I was alone for just a second before many horses joined me. Well, two.. and half. Before I could meet them, I had to find them... or they had to find me. So, I glided easily along the moist path in a smooth and graceful trot now. My long creamy locks daring to drag the ground. Like white snowflakes, each strand falls perfectly in curly patterns of delicate beauty.

I'm not just a girl that is here for looks. I can kickass if I apply myself. I always wanted to be buried in honor when I fell, but now I know, that will be hard to reach. Dying in honor is task only few can accomplish, I want to be in that small handful of horses. I don't, however, want to be the captain of a sinking boat.

My home was a sinking ship, and one that I didn't ant to lead. My family was in rule for a long time, but that ended when rebels attacked. The mongrels had stripped the land of their beloved royal family-- my family. No longer would I be 'Princess Anayis'. I'm now just 'Anayis', except for the rare occasion when I'm called 'Bitch Anayis', but I don't want to be a bitch.

Not yet, at least.

I slithered to a halt as a mare comes forth. She is friendly, maybe even to a fault. I can see a bit of hope in this one. Maybe she won't be a devil spawn like most of the imbeciles I know. "Hello, Miss. Are you alright?" She spoke like a few of the Th'roquians that lived at my old home. She continued. "You really shouldn't be wandering out here all alone. It's not safe." She paused for a moment, and I took the opportunity to speak up, allowing my voice to echo around. "No, darlin'. I'm fine, but I am looking for my old home? I think the rebellious mongrels mustn't still be there now." I shoot her a pearly white smile. My teeth are in very good condition, unlike many horses that live here.

"I'm Azale Moniet of World's Edge, but please call me Azale.. What's your name?" I look at her with a sweet gaze, but I am really analyzing her. I'm seeing if maybe she has some muscle on her bones.. or even meat! She is a beautiful horse, but I personally think if she'd let her hair grow out, she'd look amazing. I noticed she has two sets of wings, interesting, yes. "That is a fabulous name, but tell me... Why do you ask people to call you Azale? Moniet is very beautiful." I have a slight accent, and it's quite obvious, for when I say her name, there is added fanciness. My tones are thick and rich, enhancing my accent. My voice is different, strange. "I am Anayis, you may call me anything you'd like, Azale Moniet." I'm sure Azale will find me to be a very foreign horse. Not in a bad way, I hope.

In the midst of our conversation, a freight train falls from the sky.. oh, wait... It's just a stallion. He landed with a thud loud enough to be a meteor striking the ground not to far away. Maybe the ground vibrated a little. Maybe I jumped a little, but now I'm fine-- I think. I hope. Now, I flick my head around, looking at him. "Hello. This is Azale Moniet and I am Anayis." I pause and study his brown flanks, where large dark wings jut out. He's much stronger than me, and probably Azale, but I don't know. I didn't get to examine her fully.

Then the stallion starts talking a lot of mumbo jumbo, and I don't really understand it all. "Sickness spreads across the lands. Must get to caves." What does he mean by sickness? Like a little cough or something far more dangerous and deadly. "Who are you? I will not go to a cave with a stranger, sorry." Of course, I realized it might be for protection and not him initiating some kind of sexual thing, but still... for all I know, we'd get there and he'd do something.

Cocking my head, my cream mane falls off of the bridge of my nose and covers my left eye with curls. I stretch my dark grey muzzle out to him. My ears slanted backwards, but by no means flattened against my neck. Azale Moniet is free to leave, but I won't move an inch until someone tells me what is happening.

I look upwards, hoping no more pegasi will decide to fall from the sky and ask us to go to a cave with them. As I look up, I see a small form flying across the sky. Slowly, the little dot disappears.

ARE WE GOING TO GET AMBUSHED?

Walking "Talking"
ooc:; changed perspective <3 She has a french/british like accent. :3 MUSE MUSE MUSE. XD Can we say posting order is a lie? XD
Anayis

Messages In This Thread
welcome to helovia [open] - by Anayis - 01-12-2014, 12:16 AM
RE: welcome to helovia [open] - by Azale Moniet - 01-12-2014, 01:31 AM
RE: welcome to helovia [open] - by Gaucho - 01-12-2014, 03:26 PM
RE: welcome to helovia [open] - by Hector - 01-12-2014, 03:39 PM
RE: welcome to helovia [open] - by Anayis - 01-12-2014, 05:51 PM
RE: welcome to helovia [open] - by Anayis - 01-16-2014, 10:06 PM
RE: welcome to helovia [open] - by Tangere - 01-16-2014, 12:11 AM
RE: welcome to helovia [open] - by Gaucho - 01-16-2014, 03:11 PM
RE: welcome to helovia [open] - by Tangere - 01-17-2014, 12:15 AM
RE: welcome to helovia [open] - by Gaucho - 01-18-2014, 12:23 AM