the Rift

welcome to helovia [open]

Anayis Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Azale Moniet stays silent (but if she was talking, I didn't hear it.) Immediately, the bay boy speaks. His words mean nothing to me. Does he think I'm staying here? Well, if he does he must think of me as mentally ill. I've had a lifetime worth of insanes, and I know that I am not like that. I just want to know if anyone knows where Th'orqui is.

This stallion's sentances are choppy and I come to wonder if he is even capable of forming real sentances. Perhaps he is only used as a warrior. He's seems to be the perfect battle machine-- he looks the part and is probably a great defensive fighter. The many points on his antlers are a great weapon of defense. I've seen many with horns like that, and they are always excellent fighters. I'm more of a detective. Would he even understand what that means?

It means I'm a terrible fighter.

"Yes. You are." I cock an eyebrow at this stallion. Who the hell does he think he is, bossin' me around? I should kick hiss arse for demanding a lady to come to a cave. I growl out a humph, and look at everything-- but the Bay.

I would've continued to ignore him, but the thing coiled in his antlers hissed. I gaze at the lightly colored no-legged lizard pet. Does he just force everything to follow him around like loyal bitches? "No. I'm not." I shot back his words, but I said them slightly differently than he did. My comment was filled with a defiant tone.

He speaks more, and I feel obligated to listen. "There is evil in Helovia. Infection across the land. Caves only safe place. I start - " He 'start' what? A rebellion? There's no way in hell am I going to join a rebellion... no way in hell. "Gaucho start that army. " "You started infection?" I interrogate him with a stern tone. At this point, I can't decide if the stallion is really a grown, conceded stallion, or just a boy pretending to be worth something. "And who the hell is Gaucho?" The first thing that pops into my head, is the idea of such a brawny boy that is actually homosexual.

Gaucho says something about rats, but it doesn't really interest me. This conversation would've been boring, but right before the boy said he started the army, a unicorn comes and believes if she waves her magical wand, she'll convince me to travel with them, but I've got some tough news to break to her. "Have you noticed something, mare? We all have wings--" I pause for a moment. Upon continuing, I glance over her grey body. "--but you. How do you expect to keep up with not one, but three flying horses?" Now the interrogation moves to the unicorn.

Upon saying all that, I've decided to join the rebellion against the non-safety here. "Listen here, boy. I'll follow you to your underground home, but I won't be putting up with people asking me to fight." I look at him sternly once more. "Good luck trying, to fly, unicorn." I shoot her a cynical glance.

Let's see what happens when she catches the sickness.

I unfurl my wings in a delicate swoosh. My feminine features glitter in the pale light. I'm a pretty mare, that I know. I do try to show my good features, and hide the bad. How do horses here react to flirting? Let's see. "C'mon, let's go... big boy." Tossing my mane into the air, it flaps down messily on the left side of my neck.

Are we going to leave now?

Walking "Talking"
ooc:; <3 @[Gaucho] @[Tangere] maybe on more reply from you guys, then we create a thread in the caves? :D Sorry for anayis' abrupt rudeness to tangere. D:
Anayis

Messages In This Thread
welcome to helovia [open] - by Anayis - 01-12-2014, 12:16 AM
RE: welcome to helovia [open] - by Azale Moniet - 01-12-2014, 01:31 AM
RE: welcome to helovia [open] - by Gaucho - 01-12-2014, 03:26 PM
RE: welcome to helovia [open] - by Hector - 01-12-2014, 03:39 PM
RE: welcome to helovia [open] - by Anayis - 01-12-2014, 05:51 PM
RE: welcome to helovia [open] - by Anayis - 01-16-2014, 10:06 PM
RE: welcome to helovia [open] - by Tangere - 01-16-2014, 12:11 AM
RE: welcome to helovia [open] - by Gaucho - 01-16-2014, 03:11 PM
RE: welcome to helovia [open] - by Tangere - 01-17-2014, 12:15 AM
RE: welcome to helovia [open] - by Gaucho - 01-18-2014, 12:23 AM