the Rift

welcome to helovia [open]

Tangere Posts: 159
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: Six Years | Birdsong HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Phrixus :: White Raven :: None Psilo
@[Gaucho], @[Anayis]
Gaucho’s broken speech falls on her receptive ears quite nicely – she accepts his communication with no qualms, she knows no different. Coming from beyond the native language of Helovians, she understands quite a few languages and many aren’t what you’d call ‘easy to comprehend’. At the very least she understands exactly what he’s trying to convey…and isn’t that the point of verbal communication anyways? Tang thinks so. She takes the information given and kneads it through the many cogs and holes amongst her thoughts; she really doesn’t quite get the whole thing…but clearly she isn’t the only one a bit confused.

Attitude from the goldeny Pegasus seems to focus solely on Tangere now and instantly she becomes a little nervous. Already her adrenaline is spreading generously through her veins, pulsating in her muscles and tightening her breathing. Her pupils pin on the mare as she becomes increasingly twatty. Tangere withholds a real reaction for now – deeming this moment a testament to her teacher’s (Illynx) lack of compassion for anyone lacking a horn. They’re not all like that, she muses to herself, searching the quiet fire smoldering in the mare’s eyes.

She sneers, collecting the confidence driving by fear and drawing only a few words with her silky childish voice. “I’ll keep up, don’t fret about me.” She isn’t sure if the Pegasus is paying much attention, as she is moving away to send herself into flight. Tangere feels no need to announce she’ll be well equipped to follow them from the ground…Unicorns aren’t all that useless after all, and do not possess the typical mortal problems with stamina and speed. Sure, she’s not quite magical or able to teleport – or fly, as brat-face kindly pointed out, but they’re not pointless by any means.

The sabino moves into position to take to the highlands, she’ll need only a glimpse of them or the sound of their wings beating the wind to guide her in a general direction. Perhaps they won’t all be completely up their own asses and offer a little help if I’m picked off; she hopes this silently, but makes no attempt to voice such hopefulness… She awaits Gaucho’s flight to launch into a full run... Once they’re in the air she’ll have to navigate through the deep woods, if she stays on the shallow cliffs that look over the Meadows and once in the Meadows, stays on the hills, she should be able to keep sight of them – assuming they do not bob and weave intentionally to lose the wingless girl in the dust.

CARS CAREENING FROM THE CLOUDS
BRIDGES BURST AND TWIST AROUND..
AND WANTING SOMETHING WARM AND MOVING

• You may use violence and magic against her at will, but no death.
  • Please tag me so I don't forget anyone(:

Messages In This Thread
welcome to helovia [open] - by Anayis - 01-12-2014, 12:16 AM
RE: welcome to helovia [open] - by Azale Moniet - 01-12-2014, 01:31 AM
RE: welcome to helovia [open] - by Gaucho - 01-12-2014, 03:26 PM
RE: welcome to helovia [open] - by Hector - 01-12-2014, 03:39 PM
RE: welcome to helovia [open] - by Anayis - 01-12-2014, 05:51 PM
RE: welcome to helovia [open] - by Anayis - 01-16-2014, 10:06 PM
RE: welcome to helovia [open] - by Tangere - 01-16-2014, 12:11 AM
RE: welcome to helovia [open] - by Gaucho - 01-16-2014, 03:11 PM
RE: welcome to helovia [open] - by Tangere - 01-17-2014, 12:15 AM
RE: welcome to helovia [open] - by Gaucho - 01-18-2014, 12:23 AM