the Rift

[PRIVATE] Changing winds, changing minds

Histe Posts: 99
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Merikh :: Cougar :: Paralyze ali

| Histe | Mare | 5 | 15.1hh | Equine

She snorted at the stallion when he claimed that he would be chewy and not tender like she expected him to be. "I'll be the judge of that." She snapped angrily at the impudent bat. Her tail continued to flick from side to side as she circled around silk. She came to a halt to his left, her eyes locked on the area where wing met shoulder. Her mouth was almost watering as she thought of sinking her teeth into that muscle and just ripping it apart.

His voice interrupted her train of thoughts and the mare's ears disappeared into the blackness of her mane, her pale eyes narrowing in a glare that would make give anyone sane the chills. "Histe." She grunted roughly. "You may call me Histe. And I will call you... dinner." Her tongue swiped over her blood coated lips and she grinned wickedly at the stallion.

Merikh crept forward, keeping low in the tall grass so that he would blend in. The only way anyone would know he was there was if they watched for the gentle sway of the grass that had nothing to do with the wind. The cougar circled around and positioned himself on Silk's other side, opposite of Histe.

@[Satanic Silk]

"."
credits

Messages In This Thread
Changing winds, changing minds - by Satanic Silk - 01-05-2014, 04:16 PM
RE: Changing winds, changing minds - by Histe - 01-05-2014, 10:23 PM
RE: Changing winds, changing minds - by Histe - 01-06-2014, 07:25 PM
RE: Changing winds, changing minds - by Histe - 01-11-2014, 05:25 PM
RE: Changing winds, changing minds - by Histe - 01-15-2014, 10:55 PM