the Rift

[PRIVATE] Changing winds, changing minds

Satanic Silk Posts: 153
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 5 (Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE

The she-demon was approaching him, teeth bared and mouth watering. It was clear she meant to eat him on the spot. There was no teasing about it, no games. She meant every word she said. Silk was disgruntled, to say the least. Surely she couldn't go around eating every horse she met? That was just ridiculous. A voice in the back of his head told him that she surely could. Well that's still ridiculous. Ridiculous or not, she was edging closer still, and his ears picked up the rustle of grass, moving closer. Her cougar was going to have him as a snack too. His muscles tensed, preparing to fight her and keep her hungry chompers at bay. But first, a last snide remark. "You really shouldn't eat every beast you stumble upon, it's not at all flattering for your figure."

He thought he might continue, but he stopped. The sweating from earlier, as he had vanished from the Sanctuary. The infection was taking over. He had hoped, he had prayed, that the vixen in the cave had not infected him. Hoping and praying had done him no good. The scrape on his neck was infected and festering, bright red with some white and green pus. The sweat that he had generated from the heat of the Heart and the panic of the moment had never left. Now it was more than just his chest, girth and neck that were sweaty. His flank, his ears, between his legs.... He was beginning to sweat like he had his own personal storm pouring down over him. In moments his entire body was drenched in sweat, the shine reflective in the dim light. He panted, trying to catch his breath - no longer even aware of the heathen about to devour him.

A pain began where his infected scrape was, and it seemed to be spreading, and fast. This infection was going to take him quickly, and leave no part of him untouched, that much was certain. The air suddenly seemed toxic, as if it some sort of nerve gas paralyzing him, and he couldn't get any oxygen into his lungs. He tried to gasp for air but there was none. His head pounded and he closed his eyes in agony. The pain was unbearable. Still gasping for air, it felt like his insides were melting. Liquifying and falling from his body. Dissolving. He looked at his sides and found to his horror that much of the skin had disappeared, either sloughed off or simply vanished. Shreds of skin were hanging from his bones, and his muscles looked decayed and underdeveloped, some parts appearing like the tissue had been carved out, even. He was a shadow of his former self. He glanced at his wings and found that surprisingly, they looked remarkably the same, apart from a few more shreds hanging from them. Apparently the infection took a liking to them. He stopped, suddenly he realized he was no longer gasping for air. But at the same time, it didn't seem like he was actually breathing. He was, but, he wasn't. He looked down his snout and found that when he exhaled, green smoke came out through his nostrils. His eye sight was more piercing, more perceptive, his hearing more keen. Now he could hear the cougar in the grass, its breathing as it moved and waited to pounce.

And then, his thoughts were no longer his own.

Infect I must infect. The she beast is no one worth protecting but she looks so delicious. She wants to eat you why do you not eat her. Brindle body crazy mane so delicate and.. yummy. Blood from her lips what does it taste like I want to taste it. What would she look like I wonder I wonder if I were to taste her taste her insides infect her body like a contagion. Would she look like me I want to know if she looks like me. So evil I wonder let me help help her be me. You are mine mine now now you are mine. Grinders longer, fangs sharpened. Body amiss infection spread. No resistance no battle only hunger. Insatiable hunger must feed must infect SPREAD ME. Spread the virus spread the contagion. SPREAD ME. Oh I will. Spread the contagion. Survival. Death. No more. Do it. Now I want you. I want you. I WANT YOU. Do it now. SPREAD ME.

Quicker than eyes could behold, body moving faster than light's fastest sprint. Body angled hooves flying, teeth grasping, fangs sharpened. Aim for chest, for neck. Kill, infect. Win. No more Histe. Gas, gas her. Suffocate. Hooves land again did I miss? No, no I got something. Blood in the air. Yes yes. I want you. Histe. Mine. She demon is mine. I want you. SPREAD ME.

WC: 805
Attacked chest or neck, pretty sure he got blood. Not sure if it was with fangs or hooves. @[Random Event]
Satanic Silk
[Image: silkicon2_by_lainey_lou-d73bsek.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Changing winds, changing minds - by Satanic Silk - 01-05-2014, 04:16 PM
RE: Changing winds, changing minds - by Histe - 01-05-2014, 10:23 PM
RE: Changing winds, changing minds - by Histe - 01-06-2014, 07:25 PM
RE: Changing winds, changing minds - by Histe - 01-11-2014, 05:25 PM
RE: Changing winds, changing minds - by Satanic Silk - 01-13-2014, 12:17 PM
RE: Changing winds, changing minds - by Histe - 01-15-2014, 10:55 PM