the Rift

[JUDGED] Eat dust (Midas x Silk)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
Eventually, if you close your eyes real tight and thrash around like a bumbling giant; you’ll hit something! Same goes for if you get pissed off enough…even a child could land a strike when thrust up against unforgiving earth over and over. Even still, lady luck granted me her favor and my hindhooves collide strongly but bluntly against his towering warm fleshy barrel. The weight of my strike, and the effort it took to raise such a blow wasn’t cheap in the energy department. But it was well worth the measure to hear Satan gasp and his flesh surrender back under the stern whip of each golden foot. Breath came in short rasps as I slide down; sweat began to pool in the wake of our warming day from under the tender most portions of my body.

Yet unmarked, my joy of this superb gain overtook reasonable tactics for merely a second, and I glanced back to see the damage and hopefully his surrender. The beginnings of a smirk had already begun crumbling the frown when he very nearly roared at me. Shrieking his wounded pride, those large crimson eyes glinting for blood, my blood. The precious moments I’d taken to turn around were suddenly overspent and I would be forced to eat their difference. His nearest leather limb thrust toward the compact earth beneath us, granules came flying toward my face before a single breath could be drawn into breast.

Crown jerked forward as heavy clay laced particles obscured my vision, patch work limbs shifted ahead to pull myself away from his pissed off self. I could have summoned a sand storm to match his game of sand toss—but nay, I’d let him have this victory. It wasn’t half a moment later while I was trying to gain pace away that his hot breath sank into my flesh from behind, that dripping, almost searing warm was right before healthy ivories locked onto my right cheek. The pain served as a reminder to never let my guard drop, it sharpened the mind and cut through the idea that he was yet done.

Squealing I pulled up and thrust my wings out from either side. Meanwhile my body shifted toward the east as best I could. With an aim to put myself facing the rising sun, in hopes that it might obscure his sight just long enough for me to plan a counter attack. I’d not have to plan for long because when something was biting your butt, what does one do? Well, my shoulders crunched against earth, neck fell toward chest and hindquarters flexed. Ivory tendrils lashed against my flanks, hoping to bat against his head. Hindfeet kicked from the ground in a half strike, aiming to thrust against his chest or neck. Powerful feathered wings rose higher, beating strongly to thrust against the loosened sand and send a volley of granules in its wake.

My head rose swiftly as I started to climb toward high sun, hindlimbs falling back gracelessly and forelimbs scrambling to gain a sky that gapped overhead. Orbs squinted painfully against its powerful glint, but happily because I knew that even if Silk had taken a chunk from my rear, he’d still be forced to submit to the almighty aurora.

Word count: 545
Attack (3,3)

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Eat dust (Midas x Silk) - by Midas - 01-05-2014, 04:38 PM
RE: Eat dust (Midas x Silk) - by Satanic Silk - 01-05-2014, 10:05 PM
RE: Eat dust (Midas x Silk) - by Midas - 01-10-2014, 09:46 PM
RE: Eat dust (Midas x Silk) - by Satanic Silk - 01-13-2014, 08:53 PM
RE: Eat dust (Midas x Silk) - by Midas - 01-19-2014, 12:54 PM
RE: Eat dust (Midas x Silk) - by Satanic Silk - 01-23-2014, 12:48 AM
RE: Eat dust (Midas x Silk) - by Midas - 02-03-2014, 06:49 PM
RE: Eat dust (Midas x Silk) - by Satanic Silk - 02-03-2014, 11:15 PM