the Rift

[OPEN] under a very black sky

Jorogumo Posts: 70
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7
Filly :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 2 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Selkie

Jorogumo
The hurt the head forgets, The heart will always remember

Before the spider child knew it, the mare was chasing after her. Jorogumo thought back to the last time a mortal had attacked, and it had resulted in the loss of one of her extra appendages. The thing had grown back, but she would not like to feel such pain again. Despite the mare’s superior size, Jorogumo was still faster, even with her bone skinny legs. At one point the child slipped, and she couldsee the mare heading toward her, but promptly the child evaporated into a cloud of black and reappeared a short distance off.

“This is fun!” She called over to the other mare. “I surely hope that you find yourself immersed in the sweet darkness.” A loud giggle escaped from her mouth as she thought of the mare putrid and foul just like herself. This reminded her of the game with Stupid Boy. My! She needed to go out and find that idiotic colt and drag him down into the darkness with her. Maybe gnaw on his flesh for a bit to ensure that he would be truly infected. Or she could infect Vadim! Then they could go around infecting everyone together, my, that would be such fun.

“I do hope you appreciate the gift that has been given to you.” Jorogumo grinned wolfishly, and with that she vanished into the cloud of darkness and began her search for flesh elsewhere.

"blah blah blah."

Image Credit

Icon by Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
under a very black sky - by Rhanna - 01-05-2014, 11:16 PM
RE: under a very black sky - by Jorogumo - 01-08-2014, 12:30 PM
RE: under a very black sky - by Official - 01-08-2014, 01:14 PM
RE: under a very black sky - by Rhanna - 01-08-2014, 11:44 PM
RE: under a very black sky - by Random Event - 01-08-2014, 11:59 PM
RE: under a very black sky - by Jorogumo - 01-10-2014, 01:26 PM
RE: under a very black sky - by Rhanna - 01-12-2014, 03:06 PM