[PRIVATE] little girls who play with fire [Silk, Any]

Megaera the Sunspear Posts: 306
Absent Abyss atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 h :: 8 [Birdsong] HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Gwaihir :: Golden Eagle :: None Laine

megaera</style>
wake me up when it's all over
when i'm wiser and i'm older</style>

Meg had always been one to jump straight into a fight, growing up, she’d never had a choice, and it was still her first instinct. This morning she was sore and scarred and tired, which already had put her in what wasn’t exactly the most tolerant of moods and now the stallion was laughing. Is this son of a bitch serious? True, she’d been reckless, but what gave him the right to scold her for it? “I didn’t ask for your opinion on my appearance.” Her ears were laid flat to her black mane as she gave an rather annoyed shake of her head. The fact that she was injured and would be best served by simply moving on did not enter into her thoughts, she just narrowed her eyes as he came closer. Ignoring the painful twinges that came with each movement, Meg angled every part of her body towards the stallion. Her posture wasn’t exactly aggressive, but she made it clear that she was not about to be pushed around by the stallion, no matter how tall or uninjured me might be compared to her.

His malicious little cackle set her off like a spark She started forward angrily, and in her anger, she didn’t seem as disturbed by her injuries, though surely they’d pain her all the more later. “Listen here, you bat-winged bastard. I doubt you’d look as good coming out of that god damned fire pit!” She stopped a few paces from the silver-haired beast. “If you disagree, I’ll be happy to shove you in, of not, you can back the fuck off and let me be.”

Image Credits
FAC FORTIA ET PATERE
be brave and endure
:: permission given for use of magic and force :: please tag Megaera in all posts ::

Messages In This Thread
RE: little girls who play with fire [Silk, Any] - by Megaera - 01-09-2014, 12:21 AM