the Rift

[PRIVATE] little girls who play with fire [Silk, Any]

Satanic Silk Posts: 153
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 5 (Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE

Though the mare before him was posturing, Silk did not feel the slightest bit threatened. He had certainly faced much more intimidating targets before, and she wasn't even close. He chuckled thrust out his wings, holding them up and facing her as if lifting up hands to symbolize backing off. He enjoyed the tease but obviously she was not in a teasing mood. Not his problem, but he'd be nice about it. She threatened to push him in Helovia's Heart, and a deep, friendly chuckle rumbled in his belly and out through his velvety lips. "I enjoy fire very much, Meg my sweet. But I don't care to swim in it." He tucked his wings back against his muscular body again and cocked his head. To himself he wondered why she was so defensive, and what had inspired her to go swimming in the fire pit in the first place. He snickered again at the thought, softly so she could not hear him.

He paused a moment, and the silence was tangible, pregnant, and weighing heavily on him. There was something out in the air, out and about. It was not friendly, it was very evil and the thickening air and darkening skies spoke to that. His ears slowly swiveled back and he turned his attention back to Meg. "I do not mean to end our lovely time together so soon, but I think we should seek shelter. There is some evil out here, and it is not safe." He would like to see this Meg again, but out here in the open, even in their homeland, did not seem like the right time or place. They both needed to get somewhere safe before they regretted their boldness against the wickedness.

Satanic Silk
[Image: silkicon2_by_lainey_lou-d73bsek.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: little girls who play with fire [Silk, Any] - by Satanic Silk - 01-11-2014, 11:38 PM