the Rift

{[Open/Parelia]} Truth be told.

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia
She had wondered here with one thing in mind, to attempt to recruit new members to her family. She kept her ears and eyes alert moving quietly through the trees her wings pulled close to her sides. It hurt her still tender right side and left wing, but it was only stretching healed muscles and tendons. Her honey brown eyes gazed out from her dainty cremello Arabian face. Her ears twitched picking up the sound of hooves, and redirecting her step towards them. Her delicate nostrils picked up the scent of a stallion moments before she could spy him. Bright eyes roved over his handsome frame, taking in the tall muscular body, stunning white wings, and silver dapples. She allowed herself to gaze for a moment longer before stepping out to greet him. Her sweet tinkling voice wafting into the air, "Hello stranger, I am Parelia. Welcome to Helovia." She smiled at him as she approached stopping a good neck length away.

Her warm smile was only a ploy she did not feel comfortable like she once would have around this much taller stallion. She sighed inwardly, 'If only I hadn't be ambushed, I would still allow myself to be that trusting mare.' She thought bitterly watching the handsome silver dappled paint. He seemed to look friendly enough, but looks could be devising. She herself had a painted mask of trust and friendship on her dished face. Her voice bubbled up again, "I am here to offer you any assistance here." Since her first time walking through these trees she had come back, conquering her fear of the tight knit trees and mapping out the land. She knew almost every nook and cranny around the Threashold.

Walking "Talking"’Thinking’
Words: 286
OOc:; Sorry it sucks, it'll get better (still half asleep)
Parelia
[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Messages In This Thread
{[Open/Parelia]} Truth be told. - by Kayen - 01-07-2014, 12:41 AM
RE: {[Open/Parelia]} Truth be told. - by Parelia - 01-07-2014, 09:51 AM
RE: {[Open/Parelia]} Truth be told. - by Kayen - 01-07-2014, 09:06 PM
RE: {[Open/Parelia]} Truth be told. - by Parelia - 01-08-2014, 01:04 PM
RE: {[Open/Parelia]} Truth be told. - by Kayen - 01-08-2014, 04:04 PM