the Rift

{[Open/Parelia]} Truth be told.

Kayen Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Kayen was naive at best in this new land, to say the least. Not being particularly familiar with any form of negative behavior in his short life. Sure, his family herd quarreled sometimes, but that was about the extent of it. He had never witnessed any fights or true battles out of anger. If anything what he had experienced was an annoyance above all else. He inhaled slowly, shutting his eyes for a few moments. It may take awhile, but he could get used to this land. The smell of everything was almost fresh compared to his old home.. not because of quality, but because of the newness of it all. A sound however caused his ear to twitch, and the scent of a stranger filled his nostrils. He opened his eyes carefully, turning to face the direction it all came from.

Upon turning, a rather pretty mare walked into his range of vision. She was a small, delicate looking creature with pretty cremello markings. He lowered his head slightly to get a better look, and she seemed to be coming his way as well. Kayen nearly jumped out of his skin when she started talking, as he had just noticed the teal markings upon her coat. That was something he'd never seen before on any breed he'd ever come across.

"It is nice to make your acquaintance, Parelia. I am Kayen, and I thank you for your welcome." His deep, ringing baritone was friendly, and his face was practically glowing with kindness. He was a nice pegasus, set in his ways even at a young age. There was no reason not to be, in his mind, and he couldn't tell the difference between her expression and real trust. He was quite happy he had come across a friendly soul first off.

Notes:

Talking

Word count: 303

OOC; Mine will too in time, just trying to warm up to the style again. (:

Messages In This Thread
{[Open/Parelia]} Truth be told. - by Kayen - 01-07-2014, 12:41 AM
RE: {[Open/Parelia]} Truth be told. - by Parelia - 01-07-2014, 09:51 AM
RE: {[Open/Parelia]} Truth be told. - by Kayen - 01-07-2014, 09:06 PM
RE: {[Open/Parelia]} Truth be told. - by Parelia - 01-08-2014, 01:04 PM
RE: {[Open/Parelia]} Truth be told. - by Kayen - 01-08-2014, 04:04 PM