the Rift

How dare you! {Aviya}

Arrane Posts: 127
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hh :: 5 years
Orinthia
It was another lovely day in the eyes of the ivory lad, as he walked through the Heavenly fields. The air was crisp with a chilly edge, and a soft breeze softly cascaded down the heavens, moving all the grass in a swaying motion. Flowers bloomed here and there with vibrant colors of red, orange and white, yet the world was starting to wither slowly at the approach of Winter. Soon everything would be blanketed in white, a frigid wonderland for newcomers to marvel at. Something that the warrior male despised--the cold. Arrane fully enjoyed warm days with the sun shining bright, but not too hot.

Huffing some air, the warrior stallion was here for business. He had piddled to much time away, and yes while recruiting was another way of helping his herd prosper--it didn't improve his skills. Fighting for him was a rusty subject, something he hadn't practiced in quite some time. Today he was in search of someone that would be willing to have a practice spar with him, whether they be Foothills or not. Traveling deeper into the lush wonderland, a flat area where the grass grew shorter stood out in particular to him. It made a nice background for a battle ground, and there he stood letting a challenging nicker ring out.

This was supposed to be friendly, but if his opponent, if they arrive, prefers playing dirty, than touche. Now it was the stallion's turn to stand and patiently wait--he could only expect someone to hear his call and heed to the benevolent confrontation.

Word Count: 263
Attack: 0/4 (is four alright with you?)
Defense: 0/1
You can use magic/companions ^^
(Intro post)

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time
Aviya is now in AA and will not be participating in this spar. She defaults to Arrane.

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Official Posts: 847
Administrator
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
Official
Aviya defaults to Arrane. No VP is awarded.