the Rift

[OPEN] FROM THE DEEP

Cypress Posts: 72
Hidden Account
Filly :: Unicorn :: 12 hands :: 10 months
Cy
Cypress wanted to start a nice conversation with the mare, but it seemed Windwalker had different plans. He spoke in an alerted voice, his gaze on the sea. Wait... it was black! Cypress was scared for that moment that she had noticed the black covering the once blue ocean. She pinned her ears to her skull, her emerald pools frightened. Wind spoke again then ran, Cypress didn't want to be left behind, so she yelled to the other filly, "come on!" and took off after him. She was scared, her dainty hooves were the only thing thrusting herself across the dunes. She looked back for the light brown and white mare, only to have light hair whipping in her face. She looked ahead once again, only to see Windwalker there still. She smiled at the thought of having a friend, a kind one that understood her. But she quickly noticed this was not the time for her to be thinking about friends. She wanted to, but it just had to wait.

She could not just go thinking about friendship when a large black sea could be after them! She was scared, but her mind didn't want her to think about that, it wanted her to think about other things. Things other than almost getting killed. Her heart pounds in her chest, eyes glimmering with hope that they could get away from... whatever that thing was. The dolphins had left the blue tides, and black had taken over. What was happening to Helovia?

"Windwalker!" she yelled to him. "I..." she started, then noticed that he could probably not hear her. She would have to catch up with him to talk. "Talking"
Cypress

xD I will catch her up in the next post, or you can make him stop... :) And sorry this sucked so much, i was rushing slightly.
[Image: 15d7tjd.jpg]
Permission for magic or cruelty directed to Cypress at all times. But not death.
Pixel-Tamme

Messages In This Thread
FROM THE DEEP - by Random Event - 01-07-2014, 02:41 PM
RE: FROM THE DEEP - by Resplendence - 01-07-2014, 11:13 PM
RE: FROM THE DEEP - by Windwalker - 01-08-2014, 04:14 PM
RE: FROM THE DEEP - by Cypress - 01-10-2014, 09:38 PM
RE: FROM THE DEEP - by Abishia - 01-12-2014, 02:59 PM
RE: FROM THE DEEP - by Windwalker - 01-12-2014, 04:02 PM
RE: FROM THE DEEP - by Evangeline - 01-12-2014, 05:29 PM