the Rift

[OPEN] FROM THE DEEP

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.

a b i s h i a
have faith in the young

Fear gripped her. The tensions where high, and she could feel the fear in the air. The air was thick with fright, and raised her instincts. Abishia did not know what was going on, and she didn't know what she should do. The other's ran off, and she stood in a wave of confusion. Glancing around, she couldn't find what was wrong; until, the sound of waves crashing, and the screams and hooves pounding of others recovered her from her confusion. She started to run, looking back. Her orbs widened when they met the sea. Not blue, but black. She let out a screech, not taking her eyes off it, but attempting to run in the opposite direction.

Clumsily, wrapped up in her own fear and the fear of other's, she tripped, flailing like a helpless filly when she smashed to her side. She screamed and trashed, her hoof stuck in a small hole in the sand. Pain racked her, but she forced herself onto her knees. Rising up, she tried to run, only to trip and fall back onto her knees. A sob cloaked her, and she screamed again. "HELP! ANYONE! PLEASE!" Her voice was trimmed with tension and pain. Groaning, she rose up again, limping at a slow walk. It was all she could manage. The thought that death would soon engulf her, made adrenaline run through her veins. She ignored the pain, and managed a jog. Slowly, she gained speed, but would it be enough?

@[Cypress] @[Windwalker]

{how she talks} {how they talk to her} {how she walks}

Credits

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Messages In This Thread
FROM THE DEEP - by Random Event - 01-07-2014, 02:41 PM
RE: FROM THE DEEP - by Resplendence - 01-07-2014, 11:13 PM
RE: FROM THE DEEP - by Windwalker - 01-08-2014, 04:14 PM
RE: FROM THE DEEP - by Cypress - 01-10-2014, 09:38 PM
RE: FROM THE DEEP - by Abishia - 01-12-2014, 02:59 PM
RE: FROM THE DEEP - by Windwalker - 01-12-2014, 04:02 PM