the Rift

Behind the Glass :: TIME\SPARK MAGIC DROP

Destry Posts: 95
Hidden Account atk: 5.0 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 4 years HP: 63.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Yseult :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Wakiya Dark

Mother and Father were no where to be seen, Azarel disappearing with them. I wondered if I was the last one of the family left in Helovia. Had they all left me because I remained in the Basin for so long? Had they thought I liked the Basin more than they, or that I was growing racist, or beginning to side with the Basin? Of course I wouldn't... but I suppose they could take it the wrong way. I wept the night I realized I was alone, in a place tucked away from everyone. I awoke to this odd buzzing, realizing it was coming from below me. I ignored it for as long as I could, but it soon became to strong. This humming began to grow annoying, aggravating to me. Flicking back my ears, I follow the gentle hum.

It grew stronger as I came to the center of the Heart, but it wasn't coming from the lava itself, no, it was coming from beneath the ground. I scan the grass, realizing there was an odd dip a few yards away. At a casual pace, I approach it. It swoops down into the earth, a dark tunnel that twists and winds underground. Following it, I pass rooms filled with beautiful, glittering crystal. There was one room where you could see the lava, making it appear as though you were actually inside the glowing red magma. I didn't care for that though, because I needed to find the source of the humming.

Ah, there it was. A blue, cracking orb sitting neatly atop a pedestal. Another stallion had noticed it already, reaching forward. I stand back and stare, wanting to see him get shocked. Maybe if I just messed with him a bit... a gentle smile is guided to my lips as I begin the summoning period. I stop however, magic at a stand still. A gentle glimmer of red rises from my body, then fades. I would let the guy do what he wants, see where that gets him. I realize the buzzing and the humming has stopped now that I stare at the crackling orb. It still hissed with electricity but that was about it.

"blah blah blah."

ooc: Wishlist
Fire x Shock :: Small sparks of red lightning will rise from her hooves with every step she takes. If one is to touch the sparks they will be given minor burns. The sparks will stay on her hooves for several seconds.
word count: 367

SquirrelyTodd.deviantart.com | TwiWolf.deviantart.com

we all look for heaven and we put our love first
somethin' that we'd die for, it's our curse

Messages In This Thread
RE: Behind the Glass :: TIME\SPARK MAGIC DROP - by Destry - 01-07-2014, 03:49 PM