the Rift

[OPEN] Rotten to the core

Crake Posts: 19
Deceased
Colt :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 1 year
Sarah

He had not expected anyone to approach him. Certainly not someone that seemed so… happy at the prospect. She was taller than him, how embarrassing is that? He wasn’t a very intimidating wraith as a colt. He hadn’t even grown into his…. hooves yet. But just as the thought slid into his mind it slipped out again, forgotten in a haze until a future that did not seem so important in this moment. Only the present.

That word, purify, sent a shiver down his spine. No, no, he was already pure. He had to become sullied and so rank to not be pure but he was it. There was still a part of him that longed for her offer to be genuine and effective – though he did not miss that damn purple – but that part did not last out for long. He was still changing, still being corrupted, even as he stood there and soon, he was sure, there would be nothing left.

As she continued to speak – he turned to her and his head tilted at an unnatural angle to the side, a grotesque version of a curious little tick as he sized her up. Tilted so that the good eye was up, looking at her, and the other flopped about beneath. The jolt of the movement causing a bit of a tear in the nerve that held it. He would lose it soon, if he continued to be careless with his movements.

“Or I could heal you.” He counter offered in a raspy, phlegm-lubricated voice that was not his own, grinning wickedly even as he subsided into a fit of coughing. Such a pretty thing she was – certainly. Young and beautiful.

Though there were some improvements that could be made. A little rot here, perhaps a missing limb or four.

He reached out quickly, intending only to touch her fair hair for a moment as he mimicked her with a high-pitched “Shall I?” And with that his expression darkened and he went to throw his body into hers, while his rotten teeth looked to find anything to hold onto, scrape or touch. Pity he had not developed harsher teeth in the transformation, he imagined it would be wonderful to tear into her flesh a little bit. Still, a touch should do it.

He had never attacked anyone before – it was rather fun, wasn’t it?

CRAKE
the night is dark and full of terrors

@[Raeden] (I know you're busy, so no rush <3 just thought I'd add a tag in case the post got buried)

Messages In This Thread
Rotten to the core - by Crake - 01-07-2014, 11:08 PM
RE: Rotten to the core - by Raeden - 01-08-2014, 12:36 AM
RE: Rotten to the core - by Crake - 01-09-2014, 12:24 PM
RE: Rotten to the core - by Random Event - 01-22-2014, 07:41 PM