the Rift

The Daughter of Snow and Ice

Arwen Posts: 15
Deceased
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 8 Months
Frostie

Roses Have Thorns.

Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here."

0 words.

Code:
<table width="640px" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td><div style="background: url('http://i41.tinypic.com/ff3aiw.png') top center no-repeat #523432; padding: 500px 30px 0px 30px; font-family: verdana; font-size: 8pt; text-align: justify; color: #bab4b3; border-top-left-radius: 20px; border-top-right-radius: 20px; border-bottom-left-radius: 20px; border-bottom-right-radius: 20px">
<center>
<div style="text-align: center; line-height: 100%; font-family: arial; font-size: 7pt; color: #adb9b3; padding-bottom: 15px; letter-spacing: 3px;"><i>Roses Have Thorns.</i></div></center>
Movements and thoughts here, <font color="#dfd5d5">"chat here."</font>

<font size= 1px><i>0 words.</i>

</table>

Deceased
Frostie

I'll Listen To Your Sweet Lies,
Only If They Are Better Than Mine

Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here."

Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here."

Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here."

0 words.

Code:
<table width="640px" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td><div style="background: url('http://i41.tinypic.com/e9ahpi.png') top center no-repeat #d0c0a2; padding: 400px 30px 0px 30px; font-family: verdana; font-size: 8pt; text-align: justify; color: #41392a; border-top-left-radius: 20px; border-top-right-radius: 20px; border-bottom-left-radius: 20px; border-bottom-right-radius: 20px">
<center>
<div style="text-align: center; line-height: 100%; font-family: arial; font-size: 7pt; color: #8a7e68; padding-bottom: 15px; letter-spacing: 3px;"><i>I'll let you listen to my sweet, sweet lies.</i></div></center>
Movements and thoughts here, <font color="#e09838">"chat here."</font>

<font size= 1px><i>0 words.</i>

</table>

Deceased
Frostie

Active Magic 1 Active Magic 2 Passive Magic Companion Item : Carcass
Magic Acquired. No Recorded Thread. No Recorded Thread. No Recorded Thread. No Recorded Thread.
N/A No Recorded Thread. No Recorded Thread. No Recorded Thread. No Recorded Thread.
N/A No Recorded Thread. No Recorded Thread. No Recorded Thread. No Recorded Thread.

Wish list :: http://helovia.net/showthread.php?tid=11882